I've got a free pair of tickets to Lunch With Legends next Tuesday

Rev_Hal

One of our board members bought a pair of tickets to be donated to others. So here is what I am going to do. If you want the tickets for the luncheon with Jesse Tuggle, Jeff Van Note, and Buddy Curry, follow the instructions below:

1. Respond to this thread. No PM's.

2. Only respond if you know for a fact that you can absolutely be at the Cheyenne Grille next Tuesday! I do not want these tickets to go unused!

3. Please include who you will take with you.

4. Please state why you deserve the tickets.

I will have a judge who is not on the message board review the enteries and pick a winner. You can be creative, funny, emotional - however you want to respond. The judge will pick the one that they feel is the best response. And sine this person has never logged into these message boards, they don't know you. It's a even playing field!

Entries must be made before Midnight on Friday night.

If you win the tickets, you will also win the eligibility of purchasing reduced price tickets to the Atlanta vs. San Francisco game.

Why I Should Recieve "Lunch With Legends" Tickets

By: Skynyrd04

To begin, I am a die-hard Falcon fan who would love to attend such an event, but can't afford to buy nose-bleed game tickets let alone tickets to this sort of event. Also, I have never had the oppoutunity to meet a Falcons player past or present and this would triple my number of autographs in one sitting.

Lastly, I will be moving to New Orleans soon, and thus will need all the team spirit I can to take the trash talk of Saints fans. An experience such as lunch with legends would allow me to get plenty psyched about the Falcons before this move.

Most likely I would bring my father with me, who has been a Falcon's fan for as long as they've been in existence.

Why I Should Recieve "Lunch With Legends" Tickets

By: Skynyrd04

To begin, I am a die-hard Falcon fan who would love to attend such an event, but can't afford to buy nose-bleed game tickets let alone tickets to this sort of event. Also, I have never had the oppoutunity to meet a Falcons player past or present and this would triple my number of autographs in one sitting.

Lastly, I will be moving to New Orleans soon, and thus will need all the team spirit I can to take the trash talk of Saints fans. An experience such as lunch with legends would allow me to get plenty psyched about the Falcons before this move.

Most likely I would bring my father with me, who has been a Falcon's fan for as long as they've been in existence.

Well, you are definately in first place right now! :)

When will you be certain?

Sunday. I'll give it a shot Rev :lol: Plus I have all this disposable cash from my failed Dublin study abroad trip. I really want that Roddy football.

BTB, Rev, I LMAO at your message to Mora yesterday. He told you "Good riddance!!" :lol:

Edited by sporkdevil

Guest Gritz

Good luck with this Rev....Both stories so far are worthy of winning.....

I wouldn't want to have to make this decision........

Sunday. I'll give it a shot Rev laugh.gif Plus I have all this disposable cash from my failed Dublin study abroad trip. I really want that Roddy football.

BTB, Rev, I LMAO at your message to Mora yesterday. He told you "Good riddance!!" laugh.gif

That was hysterical. I made a comment about Mora using an answering machine and he BLASTS me. He really is as immature as everyone in the Falcon's org said he was. No wonder he didn't last more than a year in Seattle.

And people were coming after me for attacking Mora! All I did was make a comment about his answering machine. He is the one that made it a personal attack.

Guest Gritz

That was hysterical. I made a comment about Mora using an answering machine and he BLASTS me. He really is as immature as everyone in the Falcon's org said he was. No wonder he didn't last more than a year in Seattle.

And people were coming after me for attacking Mora! All I did was make a comment about his answering machine. He is the one that made it a personal attack.

I told a good friend of mine when we made the Mora hire that it was a bad hire. My buddy asked me why. I said because he's immature. He acts like he's a 12 year old girl. I told my pal that when it ended with Mora it wouldn't be pretty....

What's all of this story about though with you and Mora?

I told a good friend of mine when we made the Mora hire that it was a bad hire. My buddy asked me why. I said because he's immature. He acts like he's a 12 year old girl. I told my pal that when it ended with Mora it wouldn't be pretty....

What's all of this story about though with you and Mora?

It's kind of funny.

Mora sent out a tweet saying that he had a "audio tweet", and you had to dial a phone number to listen to it. I made a comment that it was an answering machine (if you dial a number to listen to a message, it is an answering machine). I didn 't think that it qualified as a "audio tweet".

When I made that post, I misspelled a word (which I do 10,000 a day). Mora made fun of me for having a misspelled word and made the personal attack against me. I swear it sounded like an angry child coming after me.

So I told him that he made it easy to unfollow him on Twitter. He sent me a final message saying "Good Riddance!". It is no wonder he got fired here and lasted only 1 season in Seattle. He is a child. Very immature.

Then someone comes after me saying I'm bad for the FNCO because I "attacked" Mora. I just made an obersvation about a public celebrity, and by no means was it any kind of "attack". Mora turned it into a personal issue. He has very thin skin, and won't last in broadcasting if he doesn't thicken it up. But if making comments about public figures is bad, then I better resign now! laugh.gif

Guest Gritz

Then someone comes after me saying I'm bad for the FNCO because I "attacked" Mora. I just made an obersvation about a public celebrity, and by no means was it any kind of "attack". Mora turned it into a personal issue. He has very thin skin, and won't last in broadcasting if he doesn't thicken it up. But if making comments about public figures is bad, then I better resign now! laugh.gif

Hold the door open for me then.