What was that about Jimmy "Swagger" Clausen not having pictures with hot girls?

Who The F*** is Jimmy Swagger? Sounds Like a Wrestler's Name or Something.

Matty Ice > Jimmy Swagger. Always. /thread

Think of the reverend Jimmy Swaggart.

The only difference between Jimmy Swaggart and Jimmy Swagger is that Clausen will be making opposing teams say "Jesus Christ!" all next year as he dismantles defenses ;)

f6e0908e-2df3-48b2-9bf2-74d5fb2292abbig.jpg

In other news, Matt Ryan's girlfriend has announced she'll be featured in a Civil War film about J.E.B. Stuart's Calvary.

Sigh, a few questions for you:

Why are you obsessed with other men's female companions?

I say female companions, because that looks like a press pass around her neck. It's taken after a practice at ND 2 years ago, hardly a girlfriend pic.

The only pic you can find is two years old?

Do you not realize there are more important things than physical beauty?

Are all your intimate experiences with women hypothetical?

Sigh, a few questions for you:

Why are you obsessed with other men's female companions?

I say female companions, because that looks like a press pass around her neck. It's taken after a practice at ND 2 years ago, hardly a girlfriend pic.

The only pic you can find is two years old?

Do you not realize there are more important things than physical beauty?

Are all your intimate experiences with women hypothetical?

1. I'm no more obsessed with Clausen's female companions than half the posters on this forum are.

2. I don't know what it is, but I doubt it's a press pass. That photo came from a Notre Dame student's album. The caption reads "me and jimmy" Maybe he tagged it, maybe he didn't. It's no less likely than the idea that Matthew Stafford ****** all the girls he's been seen in pictures with.

3. I'm sure it's not the only picture he's ever taken with attractive women, but because he isn't hammered and looking like a ***** like Stafford does in all of his pictures (that's why they're so prevalent on the internet, not because they're hot) it's much harder to find them.

4. No.

5. Yes.

Edited by The Galloping Guido

Again, Atlanta is the gayest city in the South. If Obama was a decent black man he'd drop a hydrogen bomb on your modern-day Sodom.

Again you show your class by asking for the deaths of thousands for no reason. Panthers fans never learn, :rolleyes:

Edited by Enlightened29

Obliterating Atlanta will go a long way to getting American right with God.

First New York, then New Orleans, now Atlanta.

God will punish all cities who associate with the great Whore of Babylon.

Let me get this straight.....God would dstroy New York, New Orleans, and Atlanta before LA, San Francisco, and Las Vegas? Wow.

1. I'm no more obsessed with Clausen's female companions than half the posters on this forum are.

2. I don't know what it is, but I doubt it's a press pass. That photo came from a Notre Dame student's album. The caption reads "me and jimmy" Maybe he tagged it, maybe he didn't. It's no less likely than the idea that Matthew Stafford ****** all the girls he's been seen in pictures with.

3. I'm sure it's not the only picture he's ever taken with attractive women, but because he isn't hammered and looking like a ***** like Stafford does in all of his pictures (that's why they're so prevalent on the internet, not because they're hot) it's much harder to find them.

4. No.

5. Yes.

lol.

Obliterating Atlanta will go a long way to getting American right with God.

First New York, then New Orleans, now Atlanta.

God will punish all cities who associate with the great Whore of Babylon.

Judging by the screenshots in previous post, you should be worried about your own house being struck down. What was the website that was open? "gay black men"?

You should actually read the bible rather than listen to televangelists. The supreme being of the universe is about love and forgiveness, every wisdom tradition says the same thing.

You should also read reasonable interpretations of the bible and a little biblical history: The prohibitions in the old testament are against gay prostitution, not gays themselves. Early christian churches frequently performed gay marriages.