Elections today!

man this **** is like 2 weeks old now. for someone that loves to get teabagged by everything europe, you sure do suck with news.

I actually just saw them replay it twice on Sky news. They are trying to scare conservative idiots not to vote labour...too bad the crap economy and the stupid war on terrorism already did that.

Edited by Julian St.Clor

I don't keep up with British politics. Is Winston Churchill still the Prime Minister over there.

I love watching Questions to the Prime Minister on C-Span. British politicians are always so polite, even when they disagree.

They always address each other as "My Right, Honorable Friend". :D

I'm off to vote in a bit, not that it makes any difference as in my area conservatives get over 50% of the vote...and the fact that there will be another election in 6-9 months when the coaltion/hung parliament breaks down.

We need proportional representation to stop the Lib Dems getting screwed over and over again

And on that video, he has a point she shared the same "sort of" bigoted view that many do about the eastern europeans of "coming over here and stealing our jobs"(my town has had the highest rise proportionally of these immigrants) but fail to recognise that Brits move abroad aswell.

I'm off to vote in a bit, not that it makes any difference as in my area conservatives get over 50% of the vote...and the fact that there will be another election in 6-9 months when the coaltion/hung parliament breaks down.

You just wanted to say hung parliament...

We need proportional representation to stop the Lib Dems getting screwed over and over again

And on that video, he has a point she shared the same "sort of" bigoted view that many do about the eastern europeans of "coming over here and stealing our jobs"(my town has had the highest rise proportionally of these immigrants) but fail to recognise that Brits move abroad aswell.

Lady was very bigoted IMO....Gordon should have known not to keep yapping with a mic on though. If I was still emotionally invested in Labour I would be sick by him.

Sucks you live in a Tory area though...Living in the american south I feel your pain. Even though your conservatives(save for the BNP) are nowhere near as bad as ours :lol:

Guest Regular Guy

Your title would be a little more fitting if you were asian and this were the old days (Ghey Thursday!!).

Sucks you live in a Tory area though...Living in the american south I feel your pain. Even though your conservatives(save for the BNP) are nowhere near as bad as ours :lol:

I'm only 18 so have had the same MP all my life and even though he was conservative he spoke alot of sense and wasn't scared to go against the Tory point of view - when he bothered to turn up that is - but he's stepping down so it will be a bunch of n00bs.

As for the BNP it's hard to argue against their stand on crime....everything else maybe not :lol:

On a side note, having so many parties makes for a top class drinking game in a couple of hours.