So who here is going to any away games?

I jus came back from Tampa again. Most definitely hittin up a bucs game when the falcons roll through there. My friend has got a hookup to provide free panthers tickets so most definitely going there first time. And maybe catch a giants game when I go to new jersey again this year. Even tho we dnt go up there. Anybody else travelin? Or hittin up away games?

Going to Pittsburgh and Philly. :ph34r:

I'm planning on going to the opener at Pittsburgh

We should meet up beforehand and have a few beers. That way we can bug the other FNCO members that WE had the first ever FNCO tailgate! :lol:

Edited by TdotFalcon

i will be at CLE and considering PHI and /or PITT

ANyone got any tips on getting players attention before/after game for autographs?

I got a signed team ball (thnkas Tandy) But missing some key names (Ryan, White, Abraham, Turner) to finish the collection!

i will be at CLE and considering PHI and /or PITT

ANyone got any tips on getting players attention before/after game for autographs?

I got a signed team ball (thnkas Tandy) But missing some key names (Ryan, White, Abraham, Turner) to finish the collection!

Just like home games, the trick is getting there super early if you want to try for autographs before the game. Players are more willing to sign and chat when they're still in their "street clothes." If possible, get close to the tunnel where they have to go to get ready for gametime.

Although, if you're like me, this method interferes with your pre-game tailgates. So, when you enter the stadium, ask any of its attendants where the away team's buses will be parked after the game. This was my strategy at Tampa. I made a beeline for the buses and, even though the players were headed straight to the airport, they had some time to sign, chat, take pictures, etc. I got Roddy, Jenks, Norwood, and Ryan with this method ... I was near the offense's bus obviously, I'm going to try to get by the defense's if I make it to Philly.

Hope this helps! It definitely adds even more fun to the whole experience, and it's less crowded than I imagine it is after home games when you're trying to get the autographs.

Just like home games, the trick is getting there super early if you want to try for autographs before the game. Players are more willing to sign and chat when they're still in their "street clothes." If possible, get close to the tunnel where they have to go to get ready for gametime.

Although, if you're like me, this method interferes with your pre-game tailgates. So, when you enter the stadium, ask any of its attendants where the away team's buses will be parked after the game. This was my strategy at Tampa. I made a beeline for the buses and, even though the players were headed straight to the airport, they had some time to sign, chat, take pictures, etc. I got Roddy, Jenks, Norwood, and Ryan with this method ... I was near the offense's bus obviously, I'm going to try to get by the defense's if I make it to Philly.

Hope this helps! It definitely adds even more fun to the whole experience, and it's less crowded than I imagine it is after home games when you're trying to get the autographs.

I am in PA, so I havent seen any games in ATL (yet) unfortunately.