Jam Anderson #32 Has Us Going...

On Jam's official website, he says he thinks we're going 10-6 this year. I might say 11-5. Here's my prediction:

wk 1 - Pittsburgh - L

wk 2 - ARIZONA - W

wk 3 - New Orleans- L

wk 4 -SAN FRANCISCO- W

wk 5 - Cleveland - W

wk 6 - Philadelphia- L

wk 7 - CINCINNATI - W

BYE

wk 9 - TAMPA BAY - W

wk 10 - BALTIMORE - L

wk 11 - St. Louis - W

wk 12 - GREEN BAY - L

wk 13 - Tampa Bay - W

wk 14 - Carolina - W

wk 15 - Seattle - W

wk 16 -NEW ORLEANS - W

wk 17 - CAROLINA - W

We definately get a wildcard spot. The only team with a chance of winning our division other than us is the Saints. And who know they kind of have their own curse of rarely having two winning seasons in a row.

Let's see what you guys think now, and then do a second prediction closer to the season after training camp and the starters are revealed.

Pittsburgh will not beat us without Ben or Holmes. We will not loss to both Baltimore and Green Bay @ home, we have went 7-1 @ home the past 2 years. I say 11-5 to 12-4, depends on who the defense and O-line look this year.

On Jam's official website, he says he thinks we're going 10-6 this year. I might say 11-5. Here's my prediction:

wk 1 - Pittsburgh - W

wk 2 - ARIZONA - W

wk 3 - New Orleans- L

wk 4 -SAN FRANCISCO- W

wk 5 - Cleveland - W

wk 6 - Philadelphia- W

wk 7 - CINCINNATI - W

BYE

wk 9 - TAMPA BAY - W

wk 10 - BALTIMORE - W

wk 11 - St. Louis - W

wk 12 - GREEN BAY - L

wk 13 - Tampa Bay - W

wk 14 - Carolina - W

wk 15 - Seattle - W

wk 16 -NEW ORLEANS - W

wk 17 - CAROLINA - W

Fixed

wk 1 - Pittsburgh - L

wk 2 - ARIZONA - W

wk 3 - New Orleans- L

wk 4 -SAN FRANCISCO- W

wk 5 - Cleveland - W

wk 6 - Philadelphia- L

wk 7 - CINCINNATI - W

BYE

wk 9 - TAMPA BAY - W

wk 10 - BALTIMORE - L

wk 11 - St. Louis - W

wk 12 - GREEN BAY - L

wk 13 - Tampa Bay - W

wk 14 - Carolina - W

wk 15 - Seattle - W

wk 16 -NEW ORLEANS - W

wk 17 - CAROLINA - W

We definately get a wildcard spot. The only team with a chance of winning our division other than us is the Saints. And who know they kind of have their own curse of rarely having two winning seasons in a row.

Let's see what you guys think now, and then do a second prediction closer to the season after training camp and the starters are revealed.

I say 10-6, your W-L look pretty acurate just dont think we will sweep Carolina and Tampa.

i really believe that we wont lose a home game

The only one that I'm concerned about is the 49ers. They've really improved a lot on paper and more importantly, I guarantee you that they have us circled on their schedule after what we did to them last year.

I think we will take the steelers, but san fran could be a prob. They will probably want revenge for last seasons whooping.

NO is a toss up. They got us twice last season and while they are a good team, you just never know when we lock up. Odd things seem to happen. Could be a matter of luck and who controls the 4th quarter.

1 way or another our best bet is to take the division. The wild card teams could be really tough this season and with the back end of the schedule mostly division games its the best road in. I dont wanna sound cocky like its gonna be easy, but to go deep into the playoffs its the best road. Think of the good teams that could be wild card teams and there is some tough ones.

But we gotta take the saints and not let them get ahead of us. If they get the south, its gonna be a tough run.

Even by these predictions he is going 5 straight wins and a wild card. Injuries alone make that tough with the way the end season winds up. Do able, but id be much happier if we got the south.

I can't see us losing all those home games. Just won't happen. I must admit that I am nervous for the Baltimore game, It seems like we always have an injury bug that flies around when we play them. Let's hope that no one gets injured during the game(on either team).

is that new?

that matt ryan vid for "This is sportscenter" I mean

Edited by darkdude41

wk 1 - Pittsburgh - L

wk 2 - ARIZONA - W

wk 3 - New Orleans- L

wk 4 -SAN FRANCISCO- W

wk 5 - Cleveland - W

wk 6 - Philadelphia- L

wk 7 - CINCINNATI - W

BYE

wk 9 - TAMPA BAY - W

wk 10 - BALTIMORE - L

wk 11 - St. Louis - W

wk 12 - GREEN BAY - L

wk 13 - Tampa Bay - W

wk 14 - Carolina - W

wk 15 - Seattle - W

wk 16 -NEW ORLEANS - W

wk 17 - CAROLINA - W

Ya the Steelers and Philly? Philly has no proven QB and Steelers no Ben or Holmes...and Im not convinced on Green bay...They have the same offense and we still manage to handle them in Green Bay

Barring Injuries, we will go Deep into the Playoffs.

Ask yourself this, which Teams in the NFL are better than the Falcons ?

How about just the NFC?

Cowboys

Giants

Packers

Saints

There are also a few teams that have a good chance to be better than us

Eagles

Redskins

Bears

49ers

Vikings (depending on QB)

Cardinals (depending on QB)

Panthers (depending on QB)

I'm a realist. Stop drinking that kool-aid. We're not gunna go 13-3. We are no where near a lock to go to the playoffs.

Pittsburgh will not beat us without Ben or Holmes. We will not loss to both Baltimore and Green Bay @ home, we have went 7-1 @ home the past 2 years. I say 11-5 to 12-4, depends on who the defense and O-line look this year.

my thoughts exactly. I'm not saying that we can't lose to both GB and Baltimore. I say we split with them or beat both. I may in the minority here but I think the Ravens are in for a surprise this season.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articles/2009/04/Schedule_Not_as_Easy_as_You_Think.aspx

this article makes me think they are going to have a season much like ours. Marred with injury and late season heroics to get above .500

I'm a realist. Stop drinking that kool-aid. We're not gunna go 13-3. We are no where near a lock to go to the playoffs.

Thats why i said our best route in and safest is to win the south. If we hang around looking for a wild card it could be a either in or out by who wins or loses.

At least 1 teams we expect to be good will probably not be and at least 1 team we expect to be easy probably wont be. But our end schedule looks good and should be good weather.

Id say its more likely we get to the super bowl by taking the south rather than getting in through wild card. Just to many good teams (at least on paper and off last years performance) should make solid runs.

We have to take the saints at least once. Hopefully at home. Be nice to get 2 wins but more likely we get a split. I dont see the saints sweeping us for 2 years.

It would be nice if we take the south and let the saints worry about wild cards. Just to many really good teams (probably) will be making a run for for wild cards spots the way these new end schedules look.

Also gotta factor in injuries. the way the end schedule is and forcing teams to play rival teams will probably get some people hurt.

Then you have the saints and yes a very solid team but its hard as crap to repeat and this end season stuff doesn't let you rest people like last year. Its gonna be hard for them to get back and if we take the south its gonna be harder to just get in.