I think I may have a problem with substance abuse

Xnex

chapstick

Preperation H

Not exactly the types of substances i had in mind, but interesting that one of you chose a product for the lips and the other chose a product for your azz. I guess you could abuse them by switching up where you put them though.

If you're not particularly fond of your teeth or your job, then might I recommend Meth?

Well I thought about that, but I'm concerned about the social stigma of being addicted to meth. I wouldn't want to be known as a meth head, or a tweaker, or a mush mouth(not sure that's a real name, I may have just made it up). Besides that, I'm looking for a more mellow mood. Something that puts you in a coma-like state and leads to inappropriate, uncontrollable laughter. This place just isn't the same without Snake around.

Well I thought about that, but I'm concerned about the social stigma of being addicted to meth. I wouldn't want to be known as a meth head, or a tweaker, or a mush mouth(not sure that's a real name, I may have just made it up). Besides that, I'm looking for a more mellow mood. Something that puts you in a coma-like state and leads to inappropriate, uncontrollable laughter. This place just isn't the same without Snake around.

Now we're getting somewhere. First, let's get you on some Vicodin. I'm sure Dago can put you in touch with Sean Payton for the hook up.

Then we're going to start you on a nice regular flow of mushroom tea (or kool-aid).

We'll round that off with some xanis, molly (or roll-pills for the wookies) and finish with a light touch of the tweed.

*pats self on back*