Can Heyward do it?

LouDog

Braves are garbage. Hawks got destroyed tonight. Falcons were 9-7. It's not a good time to be an Atlanta sports fan.

It's difficult to tell about the Braves.

The Hawks have a ton of talent.

There has never been a better time to be a Falcon fan.

I take you as a glass half empty kind of guy.

Don't mind me. I'm just down over that playoff game tonight. Braves could still turn it around and it's an all new season in the NFL.

I agree, the braves have always started out slow and it's hard to say how good or bad they are IMO until they've played for a couple of months.

Braves are garbage. Hawks got destroyed tonight. Falcons were 9-7. It's not a good time to be an Atlanta sports fan.

Back to Back winning seasons for the Falcons which has never happened before during a season with awful injuries... I think the Falcons are fine. The Hawks have made the playoffs how many years in a row? They need to be more competitive once they're in the playoffs but they are far from garbage.

when was? you mean when the braves made the postseason 15 yrs in a row and only won 1 championship? or when the hawks had nique and won no championships or the falcons went to the superbowl and got embarrassed? yeah like it or lump it biznitch

i ride or die with this sorry shyt!