Roll Call: Who is going to training camp Saturday?

g-dawg

Who's going?

If you are going - will it be 9:30am or 3:15pm practice....

and, would it be "geeky" if we all wore small nametag w/ messageboard names? I'm sure I'm going to hear "yeah, G-Dawg you geek" :rolleyes: - oh well, just a thought - would be nice to put a face w/ some of these messageboard personalities.

Of course if you have -200 neg. rep. points you might not want to identify yourself :lol: :blink: :lol: :unsure: :lol:

Edited by g-dawg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at the AM practice with my little cousin and nephew, I was going to go to both but I have to be at a Mother's day Dinner and attending both might be pushing it.

G-Dawg I dont know about the Name- Tags LOL, I am a little to cool for name tags LOL.

I'll be there in AM, I hope we get a big crowd like last year.

I'm going to try to be there for the AM.

Who am I kidding? I'm probably going to sleep in and go to the PM practice. But I'll definitely be there for one of the practices.

I will be at the AM practice with my little cousin and nephew, I was going to go to both but I have to be at a Mother's day Dinner and attending both might be pushing it.

G-Dawg I dont know about the Name- Tags LOL, I am a little to cool for name tags LOL.

trust me Jaymadd, you are not that cool!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

j/k bro :P

Edited by g-dawg

I think most of us had to negotiate to go to the AM practice.. at least those of us with Wives/Moms or Moms in the area. :lol: I didn't have to negotiate hard... but I still had to ask considering Mother's Day seems to be a weekend while Father's Day is the length it takes to open a card. :lol:

Edited by aerosmith67

I think most of us had to negotiate to go to the AM practice.. at least those of us with Wives/Moms or Moms in the area. :lol: I didn't have to negotiate hard... but I still had to ask considering Mother's Day seems to be a weekend while Father's Day is the length it takes to open a card. :lol:

Father's Day gets no love :(

I think most of us had to negotiate to go to the AM practice.. at least those of us with Wives/Moms or Moms in the area. laugh.gif I didn't have to negotiate hard... but I still had to ask considering Mother's Day seems to be a weekend while Father's Day is the length it takes to open a card. laugh.gif

LOL - me going away for 5 hours is my present to my wife.

Me in the Fianace will be at the AM practice..... Does anyone kno who the guy is that were the old school jersey last years and knows everyone's stats even from college and screams them out?

He's just a rabid fan..they interview him every year..watch for it on the site around Sunday..

Who's going?

and, would it be "geeky" if we all wore small nametag w/ messageboard names? I'm sure I'm going to hear "yeah, G-Dawg you geek" :rolleyes: - oh well, just a thought - would be nice to put a face w/ some of these messageboard personalities.

Of course if you have -200 neg. rep. points you might not want to identify yourself :lol: :blink: :lol: :unsure: :lol:

I'll be at the 9:30am practice. Depending on how the day goes, I may stay for the second practice.

Who's going?

me at 9:30!