TG will finally get his 1 catch

I tell ya, I really would like to see us win a ring, not only for us and this franchise...but, for TonyG too.

If we win a ring this year, Tony I think will retire, it's the only reason he is still playing. He'll have his catches this year, a ring to top it off, then I think he will retire to his APS business and sit by and watch the 5 years go by to Canton.

He said he would retire a Chief...

If he wins a ring with us, I think that outcome may be different as well.

I tell ya, I really would like to see us win a ring, not only for us and this franchise...but, for TonyG too.

If we win a ring this year, Tony I think will retire, it's the only reason he is still playing. He'll have his catches this year, a ring to top it off, then I think he will retire to his APS business and sit by and watch the 5 years go by to Canton.

I think it would really be cool if he gets a SB ring with Atlanta.....I think he retires as a Kansas City Chief. I cant imagine a scenario unless he plays another 10 years that he would retire as a Falcon...no disrespect but really come on you cant honestly expect Tony G, GONZO, Mr. 88 to retire as anything but a KC Chief.

I doubt it. Probably not if he wins two rings with us and wins SB MVP for boths Super Bowls.

I just don't see him dissing the Chiefs after the career he had there.

.....and he would NEVER mock his former team like Brooking did.