Thank you Mr. Dimitroff

Thank you Mr. Dimitroff for bringing in FA wide receiver Ryan Wolfe. He seems to have that God given vission you can't teach. I watched him in a number of games this past year and I was honestly taken back when he was not drafted. I had him as a mid to late fifth rounder. He makes things happen getting yards after the catch with almost every catch it seems. What I really liked about him was when there were two or three defensive players on him. He didn't just secure the ball the best he could and then go down satisfied with the yardage he made. He keeps his feet moving and a number of times managed to break free for twenty or thirty more yards. He is a football player. I think he will make at very least the practice squad.

There is nothing to lose with this pick up (except fans losing their minds with thinking that positions should have a color scheme). We have everything to gain with this guy. He is WAY faster than his 4.8 40 and to be real, I like him for trying to run and get a sub 5.0 while injured!