How many Interceptions will Robinson have in 2010?

SaintRay

How many picks in 2010 for Robinson  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How many picks in 2010 for Robinson?

So Robinson is seen as a big upgrade in Atlanta by Falcon fans. I've watched this guy play his entire career in Houston.

When motivated, he is above average in pass defense. But all to often he isn't motivated on the field.

But the big question is how many picks will he collect in 2010?

I say 3-4.

(none against Brees :P )

Edited by SaintRay

So Robinson is seen as a big upgrade in Atlanta by Falcon fans. I've watched this guy play his entire career in Houston.

When motivated, he is above average in pass defense. But all to often he isn't motivated on the field.

But the big question is how many picks will he collect in 2010?

I say 3-4.

(none against Brees :P )

Maybe he wasn't motivated because he felt he wasn't being payed enough. Maybe that's why he did the whole shoe thing.

(Yeah he will just let Grimes get all the ones against Brees)

0-2

1. He isnt great at INTS.

2.The team can just as easily pick on the other side the field and not have to worry about throwing at him.

Plus INTs aren't the measure of a great corner necessarily. I say 3-4 but more than that would exceed my expectations.

I love that despite not being to worried and following him his whole carrer you are that worried that you make a poll about it. Shocker

Geez....here we go again. I post something other than Saints material and you step in with this.

So back to where we were weeks ago when you ignored my request to manup to your own prediction regarding Robinson. You know, where you posted he would pick Brees twice this season?

If Robinson picks Brees off twice this season, I will disappear from this site for 1 month.

If he doesn't pick Brees off twice, you are gone for 1 month.

Deal?

Having the great Porter and Greer how will he ever get in the game? 0-2... :rolleyes:

:wacko: :wacko: DID YOU READ THE FIRST POST ?????? :wacko: :wacko:

No wonder you guys are always spouting off without regard for what the topic is....sheez. :blink:

Edited by SaintRay

im a Falcons fan and im pretty skeptical of this signing. sure i see it as an upgrade, but im not unrealistic in thinking hes gonna be a probowl guy like a lot of Falcons fans are. i say 2 ints for him in 2010. im just not sold that he is "the answer".

So one interception and he's great?

The Saints threw at him 14 times and 12 of them were complete for 117 yards. The Saints enjoyed picking on him last season.

LOL BUT HE HAD 6 INTS ON THE SEASON LOLOLOL DIDN'T SAY ALL AGAINST THE SAINTS SO NICE TRY BUCCO!!!!1! GO BACK TO CRUNCHING STATS LOLOLOL

But seriously, I never said anything about Grimes picking off the Saints. Nor was this thread about that.

Edited by Cody #53

Well when someone says the Saints can just pick on the other side of the field and not throw at Robinson, and you reply by saying Brent Grimes liked that idea alot that makes me think we're talking about Brent Grimes playing against the Saints. With the way you quoted him, I can't really think of anything else you may have meant. IDK, I must be stupid.

0-2

1. He isnt great at INTS.

2.The team can just as easily pick on the other side the field and not have to worry about throwing at him.

Well when someone says the Saints can just pick on the other side of the field and not throw at Robinson, and you reply by saying Brent Grimes liked that idea alot that makes me think we're talking about Brent Grimes playing against the Saints. With the way you quoted him, I can't really think of anything else you may have meant. IDK, I must be stupid.

No one said anything about the Saints picking the other side...Must just be stupid I guess. :P

D. Robinson will be a big upgrade for the Falcons, he just isn't that shutdown, ball hawking corner that he's being made out to be in these forums. The Falcons will be better with him. But what remains to be seen is how he'll handle the big money contract. He frequently forgot to show up for Houston in big games, giving up big plays. In other games he was impossible to pass the ball against. So who shows up on what Sunday is the question?

And will the big money have the Charles Grant effect on him?