Say you're a high school student and one of the football players is a jerk

Half of our football players was like that. Thought they ruled the school cause they was getting D 1 offers. Fighting a football player isn't wise. Because if he is good or popular his friends on the team will have his back. But with that said..Hit em in the mouth ;)

Half of our football players was like that. Thought they ruled the school cause they was getting D 1 offers. Fighting a football player isn't wise. Because if he is good or popular his friends on the team will have his back. But with that said..Hit em in the mouth ;)

Depends. If you went to South Gwinnett around 1999 or so. They were a bunch of shittalking pussys.

Depends. If you went to South Gwinnett around 1999 or so. They were a bunch of shittalking pussys.

True. I cant lie. When my first D 1 offer came I thought I was the stuff and better than other people. But my mom knocked me back down to earth with a quick right lol

True. I cant lie. When my first D 1 offer came I thought I was the stuff and better than other people. But my mom knocked me back down to earth with a quick right lol

Yeah lol. I got mine and decided I was just better than everyone. But then a stern talking to from my coach set me straight.

Yeah lol. I got mine and decided I was just better than everyone. But then a stern talking to from my coach set me straight.

You know I think that's just natural for a high school kid. You work your butt off and put in that team to be the best player you can and it works. Than Miami,FSU,GA,UF,LSU or some other school sends you a letter telling you how good you are and they want you to be apart of their school. It will make your head big

You know I think that's just natural for a high school kid. You work your butt off and put in that team to be the best player you can and it works. Than Miami,FSU,GA,UF,LSU or some other school sends you a letter telling you how good you are and they want you to be apart of their school. It will make your head big

I remember my first letter of interest was from Clemson and my coach brought me the pamphlet and letter in front of everyone. That didn't help the ego situation at all lol.

But you're right. At 16 years old you get these letters telling you how good you are from teams you see nationally televised or with alum in the pros and it just lights a fuse.

I remember my first letter of interest was from Clemson and my coach brought me the pamphlet and letter in front of everyone. That didn't help the ego situation at all lol.

But you're right. At 16 years old you get these letters telling you how good you are from teams you see nationally televised or with alum in the pros and it just lights a fuse.

Clemson? Dang man. My first letter was from Central Florida. I threw it away and said "I'm too good for them" My coach didn't like that at all lol

Well good luck man. I got to live my dream and play for Miami. Wasn't all that good while I was there but I got there. What position you play?

Linebacker. I've been a Seminole fan since I can remember. My parents are boosters and season ticket holders so I was really hoping to go there. But all they would offer was a walk on spot. But here I have a 2 year. So I'll probably redshirt or stay on practice squad and hopefully work my way up.

I was pretty unknown but still got offers from UCF, Troy, Duke, Colorado and some smaller schools. But I took my visit to Troy and fell in love. They gave me the option to play my way on and I took it.

Edited by Cody #53