Country singer Chely Wright reveals she is gay

Mon May 3, 12:57 pm ET

WASHINGTON – Country singer Chely Wright is the latest celebrity to come out.

Wright tells People she's gay and that nothing in her life has been more magical than the moment she decided to reveal her sexuality.

The 39-year-old says she experienced a community in which homosexuality was shunned and she "hid everything" for her music.

Wright is releasing her memoir, "Like Me," and her new album, "Lifted Off the Ground," this week.

An e-mail sent to Wright's record label wasn't immediately returned Monday.

never heard of her

WHO? :P I also found this below. Even is the girl is Bi, I bet its a publicity stunt. It gets gays to listen to country music. :P Give her 2 years and suddenly you hear about her getting pregnant and getting married. Kelly Mcgillis(top gun) was a lot more of a WOW factor, because the way she changed, you could tell she was a lesbian see below. If this girl is coming out just to sell albums, its a sad world, but Hey if everybody couldn't tell that Rosie O'donell was queer, theres no way in he-ll her show would have done as well as it had, if she was already out of the closet. Not like when Melissa Etheridge came out of the closet, that was funny, because people realised that all her songs were written about women. :P

Country singer Chely Wright is out and has told the world she is gay. Many have already claimed this is nothing more than a publicity stunt to help sell albums and restart her career, but Wright tells People magazine, "Nothing in my life has been more magical than the moment I decided to come out."

chely-wright-picture-2.jpg

http://www.outandaboutnewspaper.com/article/4000

Kelly McGillis below

top-gun-kelly-mcgillis.jpg

Guest Regular Guy

Kelly McGillis is TIM CURRY???!!!! :o

tim_curry_2008857.jpg

:lol: Good one!!

Kelly used to be the hotness. Now she is probably packing more meat that anyone on here!! (Yes, that was a sexual reference!!) :P