• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to think you guys,.... My father past away on Friday so Saturday was mad crazy for me.... My pops is the main reason why i like the falcons (he was a falcon fan) so It felt good to come on here and just talk falcon talk (get my mind off some things) ...

So i just wanted to tell you guys thanks for today.... It helped me allot seriously.

Really sorry to hear that man. Losing a family member is always really tough, hopefully everything is well with the rest of your family right now. My prayers go out to you.

My condolences jbo.

You're still young and he went too soon but, that's life. :(

It might sound senseless(it wasn't my intention), but you can't dwell at this.

My good friend lost his pops a couple years ago and he was never the same. I can still see the sadness in his eyes.

Like Tandy said, you gotta remember the good times and be with you loved ones.

You are the man now. You'll start your own family soon I guess and on sundays, when the Falcons start pouring it on, you can think about your old man and what he would've say or do.

Again, I'm sorry about you loss and if my post sounded rude to you at this delicate moment of your life.

Best regards man.

I just wanted to think you guys,.... My father past away on Friday so Saturday was mad crazy for me.... My pops is the main reason why i like the falcons (he was a falcon fan) so It felt good to come on here and just talk falcon talk (get my mind off some things) ...

So i just wanted to tell you guys thanks for today.... It helped me allot seriously.

Im sorry to hear that bro.