Atlanta Falcons fam

atljbo

I just wanted to think you guys,.... My father past away on Friday so Saturday was mad crazy for me.... My pops is the main reason why i like the falcons (he was a falcon fan) so It felt good to come on here and just talk falcon talk (get my mind off some things) ...

So i just wanted to tell you guys thanks for today.... It helped me allot seriously.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to think you guys,.... My father past away on Friday so Saturday was mad crazy for me.... My pops is the main reason why i like the falcons (he was a falcon fan) so It felt good to come on here and just talk falcon talk (get my mind off some things) ...

So i just wanted to tell you guys thanks for today.... It helped me allot seriously.

No Problem..I Feel your Loss Bro. :(

sorry to hear about your loss, dude. Keep your head up. Hopefully the birds can get it done this year. I can't imagine how emotional that would be for you. I'll keep you and your pops in my thoughts this season.

I just wanted to think you guys,.... My father past away on Friday so Saturday was mad crazy for me.... My pops is the main reason why i like the falcons (he was a falcon fan) so It felt good to come on here and just talk falcon talk (get my mind off some things) ...So i just wanted to tell you guys thanks for today.... It helped me allot seriously.

My condolences Jbo.

Lost my mom in 97. She sat next to me for many Falcon years. She loved the Reeves run in the second half of 97. Unfortunately she missed the '98 Super Bowl run.

My dad is in his mid 80s. Hopefully we can bring one home in 2010 so he can rest. He and Blank. Many of us need rest.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Very sorry to hear this man. I don't know if you had mentioned it before this thread and I missed it, but keep on keeping on. I didn't know him but he had very good taste in football and seems to have raised a good dude in you.

Sorry for your loss man. My prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear that. My dad past last year too, but just try to keep your head up and stay strong. And if mom

is still here look out for her too.

Yea man... I'm at moms house right now making sure she is ok... I'm putting everything on hold for however long i have to because i know my pops would want me to make sure moms is ok first.

Atljbo sorry to hear about your loss man. I'm sure your father was great man and if you are any indication one he11 of a fan. :) Maybe we can get one for him this year.

Yea... I great religious man.... Winning that ship would be Huge man...

Thanks everybody.... Its just crazy.. We get on here and talk about the falcons and its no big deal.... But man... It help me out allot today... More then some would think... Just to free my mind plus my pops was/is a falcon fan.

But yea... didnt make this post to be a mood killing post...I just made this post to let yall know i really do appreciate it today.

Sorry to hear about your father. You have my deepest sympathies. I know what you're going thru. My father passed back in 2001.