Movie "The Runaways"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew about Joan Jett, however I had no idea Lita Ford was part of that group.

Yup its where, Lita Ford and Joan Jett got their start. Take a look of some old pics of them. Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart were good picks to play those roles. I always wondered if Joan Jett was a lesbo, guess the movie answered that.

Runaways.jpg

Well, I will say this. Joans chesticles are at least still pretty much where they always were.

I would imagine Lita's points of her own aint so firm and high anymore. :P

Lita%20Ford-DLL-094306.jpg

Yuck!

She looks like Dave Murray from Iron Maiden......

dave_murray_fear_of_the_dark.jpg

Honestly, i think Dakota Fannins version of Cherry Bomb is awesome, and sounds better than The Runaways version.. But check out the Runaways in Japan.. right before Cherie's OD.. The movie really got the costumes just right.. they look JUST LIKE the original band members..

Suzi Quatro was hot.. Thats who Joan Jett idolized in the day..

Hellz ya. Time hasn't been kind to Suzi, but back in the day she looked like that best friends sister that kept ya hot n bothered.. :lol: No doubt the first girl with a mullet that I ever loved when I was 12 or 13 or so. :D

I remember I had her Rolling Stone cover in the leather pants. Her in the leather pants, not me.

Remember she played Leather Tuscadero on Happy days? :P

Honestly, i think Dakota Fannins version of Cherry Bomb is awesome, and sounds better than The Runaways version.. But check out the Runaways in Japan.. right before Cherie's OD.. The movie really got the costumes just right.. they look JUST LIKE the original band members..

They did do a good job making them look like the band. I remember reading an headline awhile back about a controversy over Dakota Fanning being in this movie. I now understand why.