Say hello to the guy that could end up dominating your secondaries

Big Bubba

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

the guy is gonna be a beast, no doubt about it.

I suppose you all pick nothing but Hall Of Fame players, huh?

Newbies can say the cutest things.:lol:

I suppose you all pick nothing but Hall Of Fame players, huh?

Newbies can say the cutest things.:lol:

:P Luckily you don't have to be a sure fire HOF player in order to dominate the South. Look at what Smith has done to the Saints/Bucs/Falcons over the years. If Edwards proves to just be half as good as Smith, then I seriously pity those secondaries.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

:P Luckily you don't have to be a sure fire HOF player in order to dominate the South. Look at what Smith has done to the Saints/Bucs/Falcons over the years. If Edwards proves to just be half as good as Smith, then I seriously pity those secondaries.

Who's gonna be tossing him the ball? Clausen???? Gimmee a break!:lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

hater. and yes, only the best.

Why don't ya come back here once you've grown a few pubes and know a bit more about the game.

I'm trying to wonder who has the more delusional fanbase: Carolina or Tampa? I'm rolling with Carolina.

I'd imagine you need a prayer right now, because behind Smith, your receivers are an abortion to football. So, it's only natural instincts to pretend you might actually have something worth a **** now. Have fun.

Oh, yes. Clausen mania. Gay and bird pictures galore. I imagine he'll be a great fit in the Queen City. I really hope to see him on the field this season. Of course, if this happens, it means that the Moore experiment has failed and it's time to bring in the Bird Man. How fun.

clawesome and armanti are gonna to anally rape the failcons secondary, the thugs in atl have zero chance! the falcunts are the media darlings once again but their pedophile looking coach will let them down as carolina swiftly sweeps them 2-0

Dream on Mary.....

Make sure all of you Panty Punks have good humidifiers because you're going to be dwelling in the basement for the foreseeable future....

Enjoy ladies...... :lol::lol: