St. Thomas Aquinas WR Rashad Greene SICK Box Jump.

Don't count us out yet man. I truly believe we will have a 10 to 11 win season this year. And if that happens, some recruits will be dying to be apart of the movement

The same is true with any team. I hate to break this on a UGA dominated board...But its clear that FSU has more momentum heading into the upcoming season.

-Completely new coaching staff

-Last years recruiting class

-Heisman candidate QB

-11 offensive starters coming back

I can see a 9 win season. Only Real teams I'm worried about are UNC, OU, and UF.

And I think we have the best chance to beat them that we have had in years.

The same is true with any team. I hate to break this on a UGA dominated board...But its clear that FSU has more momentum heading into the upcoming season.

-Heisman candidate QB

I can see a 9 win season. Only Real teams I'm worried about are UNC, OU, and UF.

You should be worried about playing Miami in Miami. And we need a 10 or 11 win season. No excuses this year. UNC,OSU,FSU,Pitt,VT. Those are out toughest games this year. I'm ready for payback against the Bucks. Won't forget how the refs cheated us out of that 2002 title.

-Heisman candidate QB

I can see you guys getting 9 wins. I would also be worried about miami. I think that is a game both teams should be concerned about.

-Heisman candidate QB

Cough Miami. We still own you guys, never forget that.

bebladespumped.gif

Edited by #1 pick

Cough Miami. We still own you guys, never forget that.

bebladespumped.gif

Ehh. We played nothing but mistake football last year and still almost beat you guys. All we had to do was punch it in from the 3. It will be a close game..it always is, but I still think we beat you.

Edited by Cody #53

Ehh. We played nothing but mistake football last year and still almost beat you guys. All we had to do was punch it in from the 3. It will be a close game..it always is, but I still think we beat you.

That Greg Jones clip is awesome, but I still like the one vs. UNC even more. It just reeked of hostility.