why not sign QB todd reesing?

even he is better than shockley IMO. he is like 5-11, but so is drew brees. JPW must really be coming along if they did not feel the need to sign a QB. they may also not want to bring in another guy because they would have to cut shockley to make room, but honestly, this needs to be the last year they extend hometown courtesy to him, it is obvious he will never make it. i dont need 2010 to figure that out.

I think you're assuming that the Falcons will carry four QBs again this season. I don't look for that to happen. I was frankly shocked last year when Shockley was brought back to the practice squad, but that was done solely to keep him around in the event of Chris Redman signing a free agent deal elsewhere during this last offseason. Now that Redman has been re-signed, there's just no way four QBs are retained. In fact, it's about time for the 'Shockley is da future' and 'dump Shockley's worthless butt' threads to get started up again.

And that was not me who negged you - just some anonymous drive-by.

the little guy has put up huge numbers the last three years. he was one of the better QB's in the east west shrine game. i like his ability to move around in the pocket and buy time and he can throw down the field further than his size would indicate. i'm surprised that he is still unsigned and even more surprised that he is not drew brees' understudy.

the Wilson boy is the truth....

if he is a better pro than he was a college player i guess. i think mularkey has a soft spot for him, but i was never impressed with him in college. i hope he looks really good in camp and pre season. i just would like to see someone here that could challenge him for the 3rd spot. shockley is a wasted spot on the 80 man roster.

JPW did some decent things in his SR Bowl. he has some intangibles that i like, i just dont see him putting it all together mentally as far as taking over a game. i would love to see them develop him and be wrong but i only saw him as a developmental guy that may get replaced by a better option at #3 QB within a year or two if he did'nt progress. i hope we see marked improvement in him this year.

He sucks.

No, if he was the prototypical size of an NFL QB, he'd have been one of the first QBs taken. He's got it all. He has great arm strength along with great accuracy too. He has a never-say-die attitude and shows excellent leadership skills. He has a good football IQ and he can turn a busted up play into huge positive plays. He put up great stats with a god-awful OLine protecting him and mediocre skill players around him. He needs to be employed in a system which uses moving pockets or a no-huddle offense. The Colts should definitely take a look at him as a possible back-up and perhaps a future starter.

No, if he was the prototypical size of an NFL QB, he'd have been one of the first QBs taken. He's got it all. He has great arm strength along with great accuracy too. He has a never-say-die attitude and shows excellent leadership skills. He has a good football IQ and he can turn a busted up play into huge positive plays. He put up great stats with a god-awful OLine protecting him and mediocre skill players around him. He needs to be employed in a system which uses moving pockets or a no-huddle offense. The Colts should definitely take a look at him as a possible back-up and perhaps a future starter.

totally agree. in fact, i think he could actually overcome his size deficiency if given a chance. like you said, i like everything about him, he just is tiny. still worth a look IMO though. honestly, i think he is better than shockley.

the toilets at applebees have a chrome plated flushometer with an 1 1/2 tail piece connected to wall mounted lavatories. they dont have a tank and furthermore do not mount on the floor like your residential toilet.

you sound like you know alot about toilets,are you a plummer? :D