Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkySorrOW

Sean Payton stealing vicodin? wow.. this could get ugly..

162 posts in this topic

I know I'm a Saints fan, but because I only joined this site a week ago means I'm a bandwagon fan?

what i mean to say is, how come you chose a week ago to join the falcons forum of all places, when your saints just happened to win its first super bowl?

what i mean to say is, how come you chose a week ago to join the falcons forum of all places, when your saints just happened to win its first super bowl?

I just now found this forum and I'm hardly a bandwagon fan. I've been with the Saints through the bad (Mike Ditka) and the good (Sean Payton)

I just now found this forum and I'm hardly a bandwagon fan. I've been with the Saints through the bad (Mike Ditka) and the good (Sean Payton)

Not quite. :lol:

According to this, the Saints notified the DEA themselves back in June 2009

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/05/02/offseason/index.html

also, going by what's in this article it looks like Vitt is the only one on tape, assuming there's still a tape. I'm still unclear why Payton's name is in this and what his involvment was.

how hard is it to find this forum, honestly? You go to the OFFICIAL Atlanta Falcons website, look through the categories, find LIFE, click on message boards, and here you are. Very simple. I would give you a day tops, to find it. So how long did it take you to find this forum, a couple of years? And also, no offense, but i know saints fans who claim to have "been with the saints through the bad", when they admit that "been with the saints through the bad" really meant for them that they just didn't even bother to watch the saints games cause they knew they were going to lose a majority of them regardless, and when they finally heard that the saints were winning, they decided to start watching them.

how hard is it to find this forum, honestly? You go to the OFFICIAL Atlanta Falcons website, look through the categories, find LIFE, click on message boards, and here you are. Very simple. I would give you a day tops, to find it. So how long did it take you to find this forum, a couple of years? And also, no offense, but i know saints fans who claim to have "been with the saints through the bad", when they admit that "been with the saints through the bad" really meant for them that they just didn't even bother to watch the saints games cause they knew they were going to lose a majority of them regardless, and when they finally heard that the saints were winning, they decided to start watching them.

I've never had the desire to look up any other fan forums other than saintsreport

And go f*** yourself, you don't know how long I've been a Saints fan and I don't have to explain myself to you

I've never had the desire to look up any other fan forums other than saintsreport

And go f*** yourself, you don't know how long I've been a Saints fan and I don't have to explain myself to you

haha okay then, someone's sensitive. I'm sure you negged me too. I am going to conclude that you joined once you had the safety net of a super bowl draped around you, so you could express your point and pull out that trump card when boxed into a corner. Thats good enough for me. thanks and have a nice day Mr. saints fan!

haha okay then, someone's sensitive. I'm sure you negged me too. I am going to conclude that you joined once you had the safety net of a super bowl draped around you, so you could express your point and pull out that trump card when boxed into a corner. Thats good enough for me. thanks and have a nice day Mr. saints fan!

How long have you been a Falcons fan?

Ive found this so far

Suit: Zero Evidence Linking Payton To Drug Abuse

Its pretty accurate because at the time the U.S. Attorney’s Eastern District of Louisiana office did not see a case, and the local police saw no reason and are not looking into the matter. I think both sited lack of evidence.

Santini was wearing a wire during conversations without a warrant, so they are probably not admissible in court. Hence a civil case.

Payton did suffer migraines for months because of a drywall issue, and sued a company for it. He might have been given Vicodin for it.

Saints coach latest victim of tainted Chinese drywall - New Orleans News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather - FOX 8 Live WVUE-TV Channel 8

From what I understand in L.A. Law attending physician Dr. Amoss is responsible for distribution of drugs with the guidance of the trainers and other medical staff. The drug locker is not considered a pharmacy, but he is responsible for its distribution.

A ledger is kept of all drugs used for the team and the NFL security office.

If this was found to be tampered with, it would be big and loomis is the only one that could do that.

Vitt is on tape taking pills. I dont know who has this tape, or if it can prove he took 30 or just 1 pill. But he was ordered to rehab by loomis.

So far all local and federal agencies presented with the case, by the saints and under loomis's direction have decided not to pursue it. That could just be because its louisiana and no one is going to prosecute the saints after all they have done.

How long have you been a Falcons fan?

since my junior year in high school, when i started to get interested in football. Interestingly enough, the first full season I watched of them was the year they went 4-12 (2007), so you know I'm no bandwagon fan if I'm not scared away by that terribly awful season ;)

LOL, up until last year the saints entire organization could have snorted coke or done any type of drug and it would have been considered "Medication". They win one super bowl and now they can't even take an asprin! :lol: