Win a game

ugadawg

it sounds like a quote that the black guy from major league would say, the one that did all the stuff with the little man in his locker?

cerono(sp). he had jabo

no it was the HC. I think that was just before he did the excuses its a leg think or a physiological thing or a religious thing or a heart attack. who used that excuse skip........me

cerono(sp). he had jabo

no it was the HC. I think that was just before he did the excuses its a leg think or a physiological thing or a religious thing or a heart attack. who used that excuse skip........me

Yeah. I've got it on DVD at home. That was the 2nd Major League movie that you just qouted. I think the winning streak qoute is from the 1st Major League movie. Just before they bring in the cardboard cutout of the mean woman where they take the pieces off of after a win. Hey maybe the Braves should do something like that! :lol:

Yeah. I've got it on DVD at home. That was the 2nd Major League movie that you just qouted. I think the winning streak qoute is from the 1st Major League movie. Just before they bring in the cardboard cutout of the mean woman where they take the pieces off of after a win. Hey maybe the Braves should do something like that! :lol:

Yea but instead of wins taking things off...make it to where its like a granny or something and every loss an article of clothing has to be removed.