Sterling Bailey to announce May 14th.

I can hardly wait...I hope... :unsure:

i can't wait.. it's another great day.. here is a hint: after the announcement christian lemay called sterling bailey on the phone and they talked. a few moments after that sterling's dad called a guy who covers uga recruiting telling him that sterling is announcing his college choice on the 14th.. sterling has been a dawg for a month now.

i can't wait.. it's another great day.. here is a hint: after the announcement christian lemay called sterling bailey on the phone and they talked. a few moments after that sterling's dad called a guy who covers uga recruiting telling him that sterling is announcing his college choice on the 14th.. sterling has been a dawg for a month now.

Thanks for another great piece of news Sac. We are really picking up steam.

Thanks for another great piece of news Sac. We are really picking up steam.

This class has the potential to be very very special. We have some awesome momentum with conley, Bowman, and now Lemay. You add Sterling Bailey who some consider a top 5 player instate. Then we have a bunch of guys waiting til after spring evaluation to let loose like Swann. It's going to be awesome.