Bring P. Crayton to ATL

P.A.I.N

i say we trade a 5th for Crayton. the guy is an awesome PR and i believe we have a neesd at that pos. Some of you may think HD will do well and maybe so, but Crayton will do better. Oh and plus he's a very good WR. Not saying he's a deep threat (which he could be), but he'll give Matt someone to look for on those 3rd and Med situations something i believe we had a problem with last year.

Like i said a 5th maybe 6th tho. Not sure how old he is

Crayton- 31 years old- 3rd passing option

37 rec. 622 yards 5 tds

60% of Cowboys TD's were passing TD's

Jenkins- 27 years old- 3rd passing option

50 rec. 635 yards 1 td

59% of Falcons TD's were passing TD's

I don't see the value in trading a 5th rounder away especially when I believe Jenks blocks better and HD83 is a explosive returner when healthy.

And I am not a Jenkins fan, I am just stating said stats you requested

Hmm the first thing i notice is the first catch he didnt fight for the TD <_<

Well there ya go you pretty much hit the nail on the head on the biggest flaw so far in Jenkins career. We know he's not scared of getting physical (as prevoisuly shown) but for some reason he doesn't out fight defenders for the ball. All were saying is that Crayton would be a slight upgrade at best and for a guy on the wrong side of 30 he's probally not worth anything larger than a 6th.

Crayton- 31 years old- 3rd passing option

37 rec. 622 yards 5 tds

60% of Cowboys TD's were passing TD's

Jenkins- 27 years old- 3rd passing option

50 rec. 635 yards 1 td

59% of Falcons TD's were passing TD's

I don't see the value in trading a 5th rounder away especially when I believe Jenks blocks better and HD83 is a explosive returner when healthy.

And I am not a Jenkins fan, I am just stating said stats you requested

Is that last year or career stats? Cause if last year your pretty much saying Crayton had more yds and TD with less rec. And i said i didnt kno his age maybe a 6th then because he's 31

Okay, here's the thing about that play. I love the sound of that CRACK, but I don't like what happens after. Instead of running and trying to find someone else to block, he stands over the defender and mocks him. Meanwhile, Turner gets tackled by someone that Jenkins could have possibly blocked.

With that said, I still don't think we need to go after Crayton.

we dont have any room for middle of the road receivers. we're chock full of them. if we go after a receiver from here on out he better have beast potential. crayton does not fit that category. if his name isnt moss, marshall, wayne, rice, or someone of that caliber then we dont need him.