Roethlisberger suspension shorten?

Watts20

Just spoke to my friend and he told me that he read on a report somewhere that roethlisbergers suspension coudl be shortened to just the four games of the preseason?

has any1 heard this? i hope its not true

Cant be for the preseason because players does not really get paid for the preseason...So they would be doing Big Ben a favor..lol..The commish said it can be reduced to 4 reg season games.

exactly...hes not starting the season no matter what...he could find a cure for cancer...hes not starting the reg season

LOL..............I was thinking the same...........he could pledge joining the Priesthood in 5 years, he still sits out games 1 thru 4 minimum ...............REGULAR SEASON.

Roger Goodell has a purpose for penalities.

I doubt the cure for cancer is in a bathroom in milledgeville, ga.

BURN!

I still wonder why Ben was in Milledgeville in the first place.

Then again, I haven't been there in awhile so it must have changed quite a lot from just being known as the town with the "crazy house". :P

I still wonder why Ben was in Milledgeville in the first place.

Then again, I haven't been there in awhile so it must have changed quite a lot from just being known as the town with the "crazy house". :P

Perfect place to go and do some dirt and get away with it..........kinda.

Just spoke to my friend and he told me that he read on a report somewhere that roethlisbergers suspension coudl be shortened to just the four games of the preseason?has any1 heard this? i hope its not true

You scared bro? Sounds like it.

I hope he plays and we lay him out like we did in 2006.

Abuse Georgia Girls? Get abused.

Dude did you pi$$ someone on here off. You get negged alot :lol: (+1 to even it out)

Yeah, cause I made a joke thread about a twitter Sean Weatherspoon made and people are idiots and don't know how to take a joke lol.

At least they are a man about it and told me I pissed them off. Oh wait.

not gonna happen. May be reduced to 4 games, but it would be 4 regular season games.

I agree, but it will be 4 REGULAR season games, he'll have to the molester class or whatever its called to get it shortened to 4, but hes going to get 4 regardless. If he didn't and they let him play earlier, people could say, that Goodell plays favorites and are not treated the same. Just like, Vick, Pacman, etc...... He has to do exactly what the commish says. No getting away with it.

Basically Ben is a statement to the league, it doesn't matter who you are, your not going to get away with anything. ;) I thought he should have been suspended for a year.

I agree, but it will be 4 REGULAR season games, he'll have to the molester class or whatever its called to get it shortened to 4, but hes going to get 4 regardless. If he didn't and they let him play earlier, people could say, that Goodell plays favorites and are not treated the same. Just like, Vick, Pacman, etc...... He has to do exactly what the commish says. No getting away with it.

Basically Ben is a statement to the league, it doesn't matter who you are, your not going to get away with anything. ;)I thought he should have been suspended for a year.

I think the only reason he didn't get an indefinite or year long was because no charges were filed. Otherwise Leftwhich would be launching passes into the stands all season instead of just 6 games.