Bucman is the only Bucs fan on here because his fanbase hardly exists, and Saints fan just won a SB, so they have to walk around masturbating to every fanbase (as annoying as that is, it's understandable). Sorry, Carolina. You're the odd man out. What exactly do you have to look forward to? Moore? Some ***** from ND who looks like a bird? A defense that is going to get shredded? Falcons are on their way. Carolina? Not so much. Spin it anyway you want.

NOOOOO WAY?!?!?! You mean to tell me the Panties aren't the preseason media "paper champs"??

:P ;)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

Want to bet $100 dollars that the Panthers will finish with a better record then the Failcons? I'm up for it, we can go higher if you want.

Your mom won't be able to front you all of the cash this is going to cost you. You should take this statement back ASAP.

We have a SB and had back to back winning seasons before you. Our teams past maybe bad is looking pretty **** good right now. Although the Vick thing is getting old it happened just like a hurricane flooding the city of New Orleans that people on here like to crack jokes about.

The Vick / Katrina thing is totally different. We suffered a hugely embarrassing season after the Vick fiasco, after Katrina yall nearly turned into a superpower. go figure

Want to bet $100 dollars that the Panthers will finish with a better record then the Failcons? I'm up for it, we can go higher if you want.

How many ***** would you have to suck to come up with the money? I'm game. I'm using this as my signature until the end of the season. I expect to see you back then.

Lmao. That is great.

And yes....I would think someone who has the rhetorical skills of a seventh-grader would be a "man of his word." When I win this "bet" you'll either:

A) Disappear from the forums

B ) Create another horrible name and pretend to be someone else

C) Say you were joking

D) Make excuses for why your team wasn't good and forget the bet ever happened

E) Explain to me that your mom couldn't give you a ride after karate lessons so you can't give me the $100 (this will be the most likely scenario)

Edited by NoMoreVick

Top 10 aint bad. its the low numbers that get me.

I like our spot and we will be in the top 5 by week 5 or 6 (I hope) :P

But I have to agree, the bottom half is very questionable and also giving the vikings the number three spot and not even knowing if Favre is coming back, no Favre, i think they have a bumpy season.

I guess it is true, these rankings mean nothing, cant wait until the season starts!!!