Favre Watch 2010

Dago

Ouch. Hopefully the surgery helps. Aside from the last game, Favre was golden.

He played decent in the NFCCG aside from trying to be a gun slanger against the most ball hawking secoundary. And it cost him.

Edited by Aquietguy

you also have to wonder what he has been doing the last 3 months to just now decide that it needs surgery. really unfair to the Vikings because I am sure they would have liked to have this info before the draft

so if he decides to have surgery, what kind of recovery time are we talking about? we don't even know what the specific problem is

you also have to wonder what he has been doing the last 3 months to just now decide that it needs surgery. really unfair to the Vikings because I am sure they would have liked to have this info before the draft

so if he decides to have surgery, what kind of recovery time are we talking about? we don't even know what the specific problem is

The Vikings should've known better, how long did they expect Favre to go on? Clausen and McCoy dropped to them in the top of the 2nd and they still didn't take them. I guess they really like Tavares Jackson and Sage Rosenfels

The Vikings should've known better, how long did they expect Favre to go on? Clausen and McCoy dropped to them in the top of the 2nd and they still didn't take them. I guess they really like Tavares Jackson and Sage Rosenfels

they did draft Perriloux :lol:

Has anyone considered this a ploy... Maybe mr farve isnt to excited about camp comming up and this is his annual let's skip camp rutine... im sur ehis ankle is hurt but it's convientent that now we know about this? Farve playsin in 2010 count on it.

And misses training camp.