anyone know if the falcons have a fan bus that goes to away games?

oh ok..it would be a good idea to get fans involved in away games to bring our support to all the away games. Ive never been to a away game, but thinking about going to the saints game when we go down there this season.

They need one to take all Ga girls to Pitt Game this year! But we may want to take our own cops :o:rolleyes::D

oh ok..it would be a good idea to get fans involved in away games to bring our support to all the away games. Ive never been to a away game, but thinking about going to the saints game when we go down there this season.

It's a good idea, I'd go on a road trip or two, the Falcons marketing department should get on this one.

There's a group that goes to New Orleans every year I'm pretty sure. I went to a game at New Orleans a couple years ago, it was a great time. The Saints fans can get rowdy and they HATE the Falcons so be prepared to be heckled, just take it in good form and they will respect you, at least they respected us. They won so I think it was easier on them.