Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

56 Issues of SI along with a Falcon's Gameday Jacket- $20.00

15 posts in this topic

Thanks man I am signing up for real

Don't bother, unless you really want SI. The jacket is a joke, I got one a few years ago.

Don't bother, unless you really want SI. The jacket is a joke, I got one a few years ago.

Please explain, a Falcons jacket is a Falcons jacket or let me know why it is a joke

That's .36 an issue that is a good deal but did anyone notice the Falcons jacket looks like it should be for Tampa Bay? :angry:

LOL, it actually looks like the Redskins, Cardinals, and Chiefs too

I did this last year and I like my jacket. It's not the red jacket that was in the advertisements the one they sent me is black and white. It's really nice for a freebie. It is a windbreaker though so once it gets really cold you will not be able to wear it because there is no lining in it. But for a fall day it's nice.

Join Atlanta Falcons’ Erik Coleman, Thomas DeCoud, William Moore, Dominique Franks, Chris Owens and more to help raise money and awareness for After-School All-Stars. The players will serve guests from behind the bar while signing autographs and mingling with the crowd during the Patriots v Dolphins Monday Night game.

Autographed footballs, tickets to games and other sports memorabilia will be available for raffle. A portion of the proceeds from the drinks poured, 100% of any tips given to the celebrity servers, proceeds from the raffle and any additional donations received during the event will directly benefit After-School All-Stars.

Just ordered this right now, i figure i would usually pay 20 for a falcons shirt/jacket might as well get the free magazines :).

Thanks