Mini Camp

Angel_Eyes

Is anyone here going to the open practices on May 8th? If so, which practice do you plan on attending?

I can't make it until the evening. Get there early. If you don't feel like walking especially since the parking may end up all the way down by the school it is worth the $5 to park at the private residence right next to the street.

If you are going for autographs don't expect every player you can think of. Since it is the rookie camp there will probably be a few select players along with the scrubs but you never know.

I can't make it until the evening. Get there early. If you don't feel like walking especially since the parking may end up all the way down by the school it is worth the $5 to park at the private residence right next to the street.

If you are going for autographs don't expect every player you can think of. Since it is the rookie camp there will probably be a few select players along with the scrubs but you never know.

I'll be there. I usually do the walking....a little exercise can't hurt.

i would like to go, been meaning too , i am 30 miles west of Atlanta so its a hike and weekends are never good for me as thats when i work, hope that Friday Night Lights is closer this yr, have they said where that will be this yr ? they move it every yr i think, no danger in them playing any high schools around here, best 1 close would be Douglas County and from what i saw the last 2 yrs they dont have oak floors and 24k Gold Lockers like the other chosen Schools lol...... but they do have a pretty big Stadium ....

I'll prolly be @ both, I usally sit around the 50 yard line if not right on it. Y'all feel free to come by and say hey :)

you gonna be shooting a lot of pics again this year?

I live over 100 miles from da branch so won't make the minis. Hope to during the summer though.

Sweeeet. I'm hoping to go with a friend but I'm not sure he'll go if it's only rookies. Do you know if it'll be the majority of the team?

last year mini camp included all healthy players, not just the rookies, and I expect the same this year with soooo many camp battles.