Shann Schillinger - New Falcon Safety - Montana

Bring It

i was kinda upset... i really wanted myron rolle and we picked schillinger instead... i think myron rolle has the potential to start in this league while i don't see schillinger as anything more than depth...

At the time, I was hoping for the same thing. It would appear that 32 NFL GMs disagreed with us, but I defer to them.

i think myron rolle has the potential to start in this league while i don't see schillinger as anything more than depth...

Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't "depth" someone who might have to start? I wouldn't go around picking random guys from small schools and saying, "who cares if the kid can play? he's just depth!" In other words, TD & co. picked this guy up because they thought he was better than Rolle.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't "depth" someone who might have to start? I wouldn't go around picking random guys from small schools and saying, "who cares if the kid can play? he's just depth!" In other words, TD & co. picked this guy up because they thought he was better than Rolle.

Exactly. Trust in TD.

I'm sure when he picked Biermann in '08 most of us here thought.........."Are you kidding ??.........Montana" ??

TD and his staff KNOW what to look for in a "FOOTBALL PLAYER".

A football player...............NOT an entertainer.

There's a difference.

Exactly. Trust in TD.

I'm sure when he picked Biermann in '08 most of us here thought.........."Are you kidding ??.........Montana" ??

TD and his staff KNOW what to look for in a "FOOTBALL PLAYER".

A football player...............NOT an entertainer.

There's a difference.

Solid play is entertaining, if he isn't entertaining then he would not be solid...right?

He's not guaranteed to even make the team.

out of the last 10 drafts only 3 6th round or less draftees are still on the team

Adkins, Walker & Snelling

Hey..........our 2007 No.1 pick may not make the team this year.

It's the NFL.

I'd bet today that Schillinger is on the roster on opening day 2010.

Next John Lynch? John Lynch is 6'2, 220 and hit like a Mack truck.

Shann is 6'0, maybe 200 pounds. His game more closely resembles Keion Carpenter's, and thats not a terrible thing.

Keion with a bit more speed I will take...but Shann doesnt hit like Lynch or Case ever did.

Next John Lynch? John Lynch is 6'2, 220 and hit like a Mack truck.

Shann is 6'0, maybe 200 pounds. His game more closely resembles Keion Carpenter's, and thats not a terrible thing.

Keion with a bit more speed I will take...but Shann doesnt hit like Lynch or Case ever did.

Schillinger isn't going to be like any other past player.

He's going to be like Shann Schillinger...............and amaze us all.