Matt Ryan has one of hardest schedule

Yeah I saw that, and they listed Matt Moore as one of the better fantasy picks because his schedule was easy. The Falcons were one of the "pushover" teams they had listed along with the Rams, and Tampa. We get absolutely NO respect in the media.

I hope they know that Matt Ryan and Matt Moore both play in same division

Ryan has 2 games against SAINTS and one game against RAVENS, STEELERS and Bengals hmmm What about Moore..

They put Moore plays RAMS, CARDINAL, SEAHAWKS, BROWNS.. hello Ryan plays same teams too

8. Matt Moore, Panthers

Moore will have some definite late-round sleeper appeal in all fantasy football drafts this season. Not only did he show flashes of potential down the stretch in 2009, but he also faces a very favorable slate of games that include matchups against the Falcons (2), Buccaneers (2), Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Bears, Giants and Browns.

29. Matt Ryan, Falcons

Ryan is without question one of the better young quarterbacks in the league, and he should make strides in his rise to stardom in 2010. However, he does have one of the hardest schedules based on our ratings. Ryan faces what could be difficult games against the Panthers (2), Saints (2), 49ers, Ravens, Steelers, Bengals and Packers.

What was funny is they have Flacco right after Ryan and when listing his tough opponents, the Falcons were not listed as being one. lol. Seriously?

Why would we be listed as a tough opponent? We weren't exactly good against the pass so playing vs us isn't really considered a tough matchup for a QB.

LOL. So their Total Access analyzers say we could be Superbowl bound, and that we are definitely a playoff team, and then the website has us as a pushover. lol

I love being the underdog. They need to have that mentality all year. Falcons crush bones this year.

I take fantasy comparisons with a grain of salt but how is it that Brees is at 15 and Ryan is at 29? Other than a game or two would be the difference of the Saints defense against the Falcons defense. The problem with fantasy land is it looks at pick 6's and not how well the team covers consistently. Nevermind trying to correlate fantasy points into reality is really stupid. :wacko:

well no one expect anything from us going into the 08 season.

and same shiat this year. So i would tell 'em "Keep bringin the hate, we gonna stick to our faith ;) "

Right but the 20 point swing from Matt Moore to Matt Ryan stinks considering we largely play the same teams.

I hope they know that Matt Ryan and Matt Moore both play in same division

Ryan has 2 games against SAINTS and one game against RAVENS, STEELERS and Bengals hmmm What about Moore..

They put Moore plays RAMS, CARDINAL, SEAHAWKS, BROWNS.. hello Ryan plays same teams too

8. Matt Moore, Panthers

Moore will have some definite late-round sleeper appeal in all fantasy football drafts this season. Not only did he show flashes of potential down the stretch in 2009, but he also faces a very favorable slate of games that include matchups against the Falcons (2), Buccaneers (2), Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Bears, Giants and Browns.

29. Matt Ryan, Falcons

Ryan is without question one of the better young quarterbacks in the league, and he should make strides in his rise to stardom in 2010. However, he does have one of the hardest schedules based on our ratings. Ryan faces what could be difficult games against the Panthers (2), Saints (2), 49ers, Ravens, Steelers, Bengals and Packers.

Do you realize the difference between playing the Bears (allowed the 7th highest QB rating for opposing QB) and Giants (allowed the 4th highest QB rating for opposing QBs) like the Panthers do and the Packers (29th) and Eagles (22), like the Falcons do? That's basically what the article is about.

Yeah I saw that, and they listed Matt Moore as one of the better fantasy picks because his schedule was easy. The Falcons were one of the "pushover" teams they had listed along with the Rams, and Tampa. We get absolutely NO respect in the media.

They are completely going by last season's numbers, not taking into account any offseason transactions. Our secondary was abysmal last season.

What was funny is they have Flacco right after Ryan and when listing his tough opponents, the Falcons were not listed as being one. lol. Seriously?

That is b/c its all based on numbers from the 2009 season.

2009 Falcons pass defense = BAD

2009 Ravens pass defense = GOOD

The 2009 Falcons pass defense would not be a tough enough to test any QB when compared to he 2009 Ravens pass defense.

Media always hates us. The fact that we won 9 games last year with a patchwork lineup should show the type pf team we have. ****, we almost beat NO with Redman at QB. We have a good team with great coaches. We're gonna be a problem for a lot of teams.

Yeh I guess the 6 starters missing on defense had nothing to do with how effective Redman was throwing.. In other words stop crying about injuries they are a part of the game. You lost fair and square, and if anyting Ryan turned the ball other 3 times the first meeting against the Saints.