Kroy Biermann and Lawrence Sidbury

atljbo

link

I really want to see that video of the Falcons..Kroy Biermann and Lawrence Sidbury are talented....MMA training could help them >they are tearing it up!!!

Looks like our young DE's are working hard.... Jay said a video (of falcons players doing MMA Training) is coming soon.

Good to know both are partaking. I assume his silence on JA98 means he isn't there. Can't say I'd be surprised.

I hope he is training with them also.... I tried asking Jay about that but he didn't say nothing...lol.. He answered all the rest of my questions except that one...lol

These two will make Falcon fans forget all about Brandon Graham, Derrick Morgan, Everson Griffen, etc . . . this season, mark my words.

Shouldn't you be studying in finals week? I'm cahones deep in conlaw right now, only to hit up property. This is going to be a really bad 7 days here.

I hope he is training with them also.... I tried asking Jay about that but he didn't say nothing...lol.. He answered all the rest of my questions except that one...lol

Yeah, I don't see JA98 as having the drive that the Dimitroff draft picks have. Honestly, what do we lose by cutting the guy loose? A marginal player at DT, and a waste of a spot at DE?

Shouldn't you be studying in finals week? I'm cahones deep in conlaw right now, only to hit up property. This is going to be a really bad 7 days here.

Taking a study break :P Business Organizations will be the most miserable 3 hours of my life monday morning, but after that I've only got 3 more exams, and none of them will be difficult. I'm so glad I took the easy con law professor. Our exam is completely objective, the questions are literally "What was the holding in Marbury v. Madison? a, b, c, d, or e. It's great.

Taking a study break :P Business Organizations will be the most miserable 3 hours of my life monday morning, but after that I've only got 3 more exams, and none of them will be difficult. I'm so glad I took the easy con law professor. Our exam is completely objective, the questions are literally "What was the holding in Marbury v. Madison? a, b, c, d, or e. It's great.

We had zero choice for conlaw 1. And now I absolutely hate you. If I didn't have to cram fees, future interests, and rules against perpetuities after my Saturday morning conlaw exam... actually, I dunno what would happen if I wasn't studying...

We had zero choice for conlaw 1. And now I absolutely hate you. If I didn't have to cram fees, future interests, and rules against perpetuities after my Saturday morning conlaw exam... actually, I dunno what would happen if I wasn't studying...

I'm so glad I got property out of the way first year. All my 1L friends are freaking out, they take it tomorrow. I like the subject of con law, but I haven't learned it that well with the guy I have. He's brilliant, but he's so smart that he's not a good teacher, constantly all over the place. I can't wait for this semester to be over, between Basic Skills, Bus Org, and writing on to the Trial Journal, this has been hands down my most miserable semester of law school.

The adverse possession of this thread ends now.

Hopefully the combination of core training and DT push up the middle will help these guys get 12 sacks between them this year.

BTW, that is the easiest Con Law exam I have ever heard of. So jealous...

Good luck on your test!!

Appreciate it. I've got about 12 hours until 4 hours of pain.

The adverse possession of this thread ends now.

Hopefully the combination of core training and DT push up the middle will help these guys get 12 sacks between them this year.

BTW, that is the easiest Con Law exam I have ever heard of. So jealous...

The word you were looking for was "severed"

Or at least I think. I haven't touched property in a week. Continuing the conversation should fulfill the continuous requirement.

And that is unnecessarily easy. My professor has a tendency of adding in something like "assume Lochner v. New York is still good law" at the beginning of a big issue spotter. Ugh.

And the pressure up the middle is especially evident against the Saints. Their guards are very good, Drew Brees will take short 3 step drops, and the tackles just push our ends out past him.

Edited by sporkdevil