I was one of those who pushed for Graham, and I believe we would have chosen Graham over Weatherspoon had he fallen to us.... However, I didn't know anything about Weatherspoon's character. I must say, I'm pretty impressed with his personality and what seems to be a natural nich for being a vocal leader. I love the type of personality I hope he has, it's infectious and could prove to be powerful in rallying our defense. Having physical talent and skills is one thing, but that amped up character who steps in to lead a team is hard to come by.... I can see him being the face of our defense, sorry Lofton, lol.... I hope he becomes the Falcon's Ray Lewis or Brian Dawkins, we could use a big time leader. How about it!?

I was one of those who pushed for Graham, and I believe we would have chosen Graham over Weatherspoon had he fallen to us.... However, I didn't know anything about Weatherspoon's character. I must say, I'm pretty impressed with his personality and what seems to be a natural nich for being a vocal leader. I love the type of personality I hope he has, it's infectious and could prove to be powerful in rallying our defense. Having physical talent and skills is one thing, but that amped up character who steps in to lead a team is hard to come by.... I can see him being the face of our defense, sorry Lofton, lol.... I hope he becomes the Falcon's Ray Lewis or Brian Dawkins, we could use a big time leader. How about it!?

Yeah, I didn't know much about him either. After seeing how folks on this board were so high on him, I did a little research and could see him being a nice upgrade at WLB.

Yeah and I find him different than some of the other guys who get the "swagger" comment. He just really seems to enjoy life and football. Ready to see him in the red & black knocking some heads off.

Which is even better. It's kinda like a mature ocho cinco personality, you could say. I love me some chad johnson though, lol.

I was team Graham as well. I knew Spoon was a good pick but it still took me a few days to come to grips with it. My biggest gripe on Spoon was the he's not a hitter. He addressed this concern in one of his first interviews after the draft. He complimented Lofton saying he's a big hitter and then said I'll be working on improving that.

I hope he is everything we think he will be, It's gonna be hard to fill the shoes of the 56 jersey, you gotta be good for a long time.

I was team Graham as well. I knew Spoon was a good pick but it still took me a few days to come to grips with it. My biggest gripe on Spoon was the he's not a hitter. He addressed this concern in one of his first interviews after the draft. He complimented Lofton saying he's a big hitter and then said I'll be working on improving that.

I hope he is everything we think he will be, It's gonna be hard to fill the shoes of the 56 jersey, you gotta be good for a long time.

#56 is not a good choice of numbers imo. I hope he

changes to something else.

#56 is not a good choice of numbers imo. I hope he

changes to something else.

I do too honestly, I think when you come in you take your own number and try to make it the one people remember. This kind of has the feel of trying to replace the lead singer of a really popular band. He'll have to rockout if he wants to make it his.

Not a hitter?? Have you watched any film on spoon?? he was just being modest in that statement. He brings the pain brother, i wasn't sold until i watched all the footage. He is a beast "BABY RAY" is what im gonna call him!!!

Yeah and I find him different than some of the other guys who get the "swagger" comment. He just really seems to enjoy life and football. Ready to see him in the red & black knocking some heads off.

I agree he is positively infectious in his swagger, he isn't a I'm a mouth off n talk garbage about everyone style swagger. Some analyst article was saying he suffers from the Ocho cinco effect and I thought this was typical talk first think never rubbish we get from analysts. They suggested he needed to be humbled. Firstly I think the analyst meant this in the oppressive sense of humbling someone. I think Sean's early experiences (Hurricane Rita) have humbled him plenty in terms of keeping him grounded, but from that he has found an anchor that lets him safely take to the kind of heights that he is reached and heading towards. People don't naturally gravitate to a person who isn't humble for leadership they run from the person n let others know about it

The_Tick_by_GraphicBrat.jpg

Edited by DirtybirdUK23