smile!

Bucman™®

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Is it just me or do those shoulder pads look a little small?

They look like QB pads. I was thinking the same thing.

Uh Oh!:unsure:

Nice. I bet you Buc fans are excited that Morris seems to be getting back to Buccaneer basics and building back up the defense. I think they'll continue to be average on offense, but like years past, will be sporting a top 5 defense in a year or two.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

i like the guy...he has personality and can play the game...suh-not much personality...you guys will have a very interesting season this year

I'm not counting on double digit Sacks or anything from McCoy but he should make everyone else on our d-line much better. It'll probably take him at least a couple of seasons to really be a difference maker and take over games like Sapp did. Though, we should know early if he's special or not.

You talking about Jerry?

Yup, And nola is right. it takes a few years for the DT to take over, all im wishing for is he make everyone else better like JB is thinking. Hovan and sims made everyone worse (ruud more so), so this should be a fresh breath of air for us.

I cant wait to post Prices pic, im really excited about that guy.

just saw R Morris interview on TA, man you guys are in big trouble, he seems to feel Bucs are 3 yrs ahead of Schedule , :blink:

he also said he leans on M Tomlin as a Mentor, M Tomlin has his own problems ATM Trust me....

bucs in 2009 were

28th in Total O

and 29th in Total D

Dead Last vs the Run

and went 3-13

3 yrs ahead of Schedule :blink:

seems to be an overall choice on NFLTA that Bucs will be looking up at Saints and Falcons all yr long, Earlier I Said The Panthers are on the Clock, but Bucs will Push them for that dubious title....

just saw R Morris interview on TA, man you guys are in big trouble, he seems to feel Bucs are 3 yrs ahead of Schedule , :blink:

he also said he leans on M Tomlin as a Mentor, M Tomlin has his own problems ATM Trust me....

bucs in 2009 were

28th in Total O

and 29th in Total D

Dead Last vs the Run

and went 3-13

3 yrs ahead of Schedule :blink:

seems to be an overall choice on NFLTA that Bucs will be looking up at Saints and Falcons all yr long, Earlier I Said The Panthers are on the Clock, but Bucs will Push them for that dubious title....

a Shred sighting? Ryan must have won the league MVP, No other reason Shred would be in RC?

Seems like he only came on to talk crap about my head coach? imagine that... Ryan still the best ever?????????? :lol: