10 Nov 11 BAL @ ATL L

11 Nov 21 ATL @ STL W

12 Nov 28 GB @ ATL L

13 Dec 05 ATL @ TB W

14 Dec 12 ATL @ CAR W

15 Dec 19 ATL @ SEA L

16 Dec 27 NO @ ATL L

17 Jan 02 CAR @ ATL W

At the end of the Season i see us going 10-6. Not sure if we win the Division. Saints are still a decent team. IMO

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlanta Falcons

2nd NFC South (9-7-0)

Select Season:

Complete NFL Schedule

Regular Season

Wk Date Game Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One

1 Sep 12 ATL @ PIT W

2 Sep 19 ARI @ ATL W

3 Sep 26 ATL @ NO L

4 Oct 03 SF @ ATL W

5 Oct 10 ATL @ CLE W (we better win)

6 Oct 17 ATL @ PHI W

7 Oct 24 CIN @ ATL L

8 Bye

9 Nov 07 TB @ ATL W

10 Nov 11 BAL @ ATL L

11 Nov 21 ATL @ STL W

12 Nov 28 GB @ ATL L

13 Dec 05 ATL @ TB W

14 Dec 12 ATL @ CAR W

15 Dec 19 ATL @ SEA L

16 Dec 27 NO @ ATL L

17 Jan 02 CAR @ ATL W

At the end of the Season i see us going 10-6. Not sure if we win the Division. Saints are still a decent team. IMO

I dont see this team dropping 4 home games. We have an amazing record at home under Smith and i think were gunna see that continue. Were not going to lose to NO 2x's, at least in my mind we wont. We played them tough 2x's last year and we improved more then they did. I also see us beating Seattle, if we lose to them this team hasnt gotten any better. We have to beat the teams were supposed to beat to be considered a great team and win some of the games were not supposed (ie. NO, Cin, etc..)

I don't see us losing to both Cincy and Baltimore in the GA Dome in the season. Maybe 1 of them will beat us, but definitely not both. We are nearly unstoppable at home with Ryan at helm (Ryan is 13-1 at home) and Cincy and Baltimore are about our talent level and I think HFA will take the games.

I love the schedule this year. Of all the divisions we play, it seems that we got the harder opponents at home and easier ones away (vs. CIN, vs. BAL, @ PIT wk 1, @ CLE) (vs. SF, vs. ARI, @ SEA, @ STL).

I question the logic behind losing to the Seahawks and beating the Eagles.. :unsure:

Sea has gotten a heck of slot better. They suffered with injuries and no good coaching all year. Plus they had no run game. This year they bring in Leon and White. I'm picking this team to win that division. I'm just saying look out for these boys.

The eagles are not going to be what they thought they were without McNabb. I thought they wouldve been smart and pick up Mccoy when he fell but they went with a S

I question the logic behind losing to the Seahawks and beating the Eagles.. :unsure:

Sea has gotten a heck of slot better. They suffered with injuries and no good coaching all year. Plus they had no run game. This year they bring in Leon and White. I'm picking this team to win that division. I'm just saying look out for these boys.

The eagles are not going to be what they thought they were without McNabb. I thought they wouldve been smart and pick up Mccoy when he fell but they went with a S

We have an above average chance of beating Cinci and the Ravens as well as winning at least one game against the Saints.

I seriously doubt we lose in Seattle, despite the long flight.

We also beat GB last time they came here and our team is better now.

I'll give you the fact that the Ravens game is a short week for us but we're only one week seperated from a bye and we're at homee.

Atlanta Falcons

2nd NFC South (9-7-0)

Select Season:

Complete NFL Schedule

Regular Season

Wk Date Game Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One

1 Sep 12 ATL @ PIT W

2 Sep 19 ARI @ ATL W

3 Sep 26 ATL @ NO L

4 Oct 03 SF @ ATL W

5 Oct 10 ATL @ CLE W (we better win)

6 Oct 17 ATL @ PHI W

7 Oct 24 CIN @ ATL L

8 Bye

9 Nov 07 TB @ ATL W

10 Nov 11 BAL @ ATL L

11 Nov 21 ATL @ STL W

12 Nov 28 GB @ ATL L

13 Dec 05 ATL @ TB W

14 Dec 12 ATL @ CAR W

15 Dec 19 ATL @ SEA L

16 Dec 27 NO @ ATL L

17 Jan 02 CAR @ ATL W

I got 2 problems with the results. 1 ain't no way we lose to Seattle. 2 GB has to come to the Dome. I see us at 12-4.Losing to Seattle..... come on man!!!!