What the hel is wrong with the Braves and Hawks?

Nono

I am listening to the Braves lose again to the Cards---if they can't score 6 runs in the last 2 innings then its 9 losses in a row---what the hey? The pitchers were supposed to be solid and the offense was looking good for the first 10 games then BOOM---the bottom fell out and we are the joke of the National league?

What are they doing wrong? I am clueless and almost feel sorry for them---ugh

And the Hawks to---grrr

Terry Pendleton and Mike Woodson.

Or Liberty and Spirit.

beat me to it. Watching Escobar try to hit lastnight was a perfect example of what is wrong with the braves. Somebody (im guessing TP) has been telling him to try to hit the ball to rightfield even though it has never been his style. He looked so uncomfortable at bat because he was trying way to **** hard to hit the ball to right. And Woodson just doesnt have what it takes to make his team give it there all game in and game out.

beat me to it. Watching Escobar try to hit lastnight was a perfect example of what is wrong with the braves. Somebody (im guessing TP) has been telling him to try to hit the ball to rightfield even though it has never been his style. He looked so uncomfortable at bat because he was trying way to **** hard to hit the ball to right. And Woodson just doesnt have what it takes to make his team give it there all game in and game out.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Escobar is easily Renteria V2.0. he constantly goes up the middle and away with his approach at the plate.

My link

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Escobar is easily Renteria V2.0. he constantly goes up the middle and away with his approach at the plate.

My link

yes but he goes up the middle or to rightcenter with power. He has been trying to lay the ball down the rightfield line and it is very obvious. Dude doesnt even start his swing till well after tha ball is out of the pitchers hand and he is swinging very soft