Same Old Hawks !

willc1975

Well here we are again , wasn't it just a year ago that the Hawks won the first 2 playoff games against the Heat and then had to scratch , tooth , and nail to finally overcome the Heat in 7 games and here we are again after winning the first 2 against the Bucks and have lost the last 3 after blowing that big lead in the 4th quarter last night to put us in this position again ! I've been telling some of my friends all along that Coach Woodson just doesn't have what it takes to get these guys to the next level ! If he can't get them motivated to beat the Bucks , can he motivate them at all ! I like to know how you guys feel about what's going on and who would you like to see coach the Hawks . I would like to see us get Doc Rivers if doesn't sign back with the Celtics , I bet he can get our guys to the next level !

What a disaster if we drop this series. We totally panicked last night at the end of the game. Everyone throwing up jump shots- that 3 that Josh attempted was the dagger.

True ! I'm know I was shocked when I saw Josh shooting that 3 I was like going What the **** ? I just don't know how they can recover ( mentally ) from this now . Looks like all that hard work to win 50 games and the # 3 seed is about to go down the drain . :angry:

I think that after we won those first 2 games they thought the Bucks without Redd and Bogut were gonna be pushover , easy 4 game sweep and their heads got big and well as they say , they thought wrong ! I hope that we can win and send it back to the ATL for a 7th game ,but if we lose , I just wonder what the fan base is gonna think about the Hawks after a season of great expectations only to be disappointed again !

Atlanta's loveable losers. They'd lose next round anyway...if you can't beat Milwaukee without Bogut, save us the time/money/energy and go ahead and bow out now. They'd get crushed by Orlando or Cleveland (win or lose, the 2nd round would be a repeat of 09). People will take interest again as soon as this Woodson deadweight is lifted anyway.

Even Bob Weiss could accomplish what this clown has done. Get DWade and a legit coach and hit reset.

Edited by tikibar

Well here we are again , wasn't it just a year ago that the Hawks won the first 2 playoff games against the Heat and then had to scratch , tooth , and nail to finally overcome the Heat in 7 games and here we are again after winning the first 2 against the Bucks and have lost the last 3 after blowing that big lead in the 4th quarter last night to put us in this position again ! I've been telling some of my friends all along that Coach Woodson just doesn't have what it takes to get these guys to the next level ! If he can't get them motivated to beat the Bucks , can he motivate them at all ! I like to know how you guys feel about what's going on and who would you like to see coach the Hawks . I would like to see us get Doc Rivers if doesn't sign back with the Celtics , I bet he can get our guys to the next level !

I wich we would bring Doc back. Last time I hrard he was leaning towards not going back to Celtics.

I wich we would bring Doc back. Last time I hrard he was leaning towards not going back to Celtics.

I heard the same thing too . I remember when we was looking for another coach ( after the failed lets try a college coach experiment ) and when Doc was fired by Orlando , I think the he had wanted to coach the Hawks ( since he did used to play for them ) and they ( Billy Knight and the 7 dwarfs ) never even think about bringing Doc aboard , I bet we'd be better no than what we have now that what we have for a coach now . :angry: