Should WE Take a Look At

P.A.I.N

Many of you will flame me for this, but i think this guy can still be productive! I think we should sign T.O. to a 1 year deal! Look at his stats last year with an awful QB. An Automatic upgrade over M. Jenkins. Go look at the stats he did have better numbers than Jenkins.

Alot of you think he's going to be a drama queen but i dont think so. At this point in his career T.O. just wants to win, and Mike Smith is tough enough to handle T.O..

Oh and last time i looked there are great players still playing well in thier 30's. EX: P. Manning, D. Sharper (someone we couldve picked up), R. Lewis, T. Gonzalez and need i say it. B. farve!!

This would be our WR Core

R. White

T. Owens

HD

K. Meir

M. Jenkins

B. finn

TE: T. Gonzo

Looks nice dont it?

Many of you will flame me for this, but i think this guy can still be productive! I think we should sign T.O. to a 1 year deal! Look at his stats last year with an awful QB. An Automatic upgrade over M. Jenkins. Go look at the stats he did have better numbers than Jenkins.

Alot of you think he's going to be a drama queen but i dont think so. At this point in his career T.O. just wants to win, and Mike Smith is tough enough to handle T.O..

Oh and last time i looked there are great players still playing well in thier 30's. EX: P. Manning, D. Sharper (someone we couldve picked up), R. Lewis, T. Gonzalez and need i say it. B. farve!!

This would be our WR Core

R. White

T. Owens

HD

K. Meir

M. Jenkins

B. finn

TE: T. Gonzo

Looks nice dont it?

I'm not going to flame, but if owens was signed it would look like this.

white

owens

HD

jenks

meier

finn.

That would be pointless for us drafting meier if he won't even see the field. Owens also NEEDS to be the #1 WR on whatever team he plays. Would most likely be a bad fit.

However, in a madden world I would love it. B)

I'm not going to flame, but if owens was signed it would look like this.

white

owens

HD

jenks

meier

finn.

That would be pointless for us drafting meier if he won't even see the field. Owens also NEEDS to be the #1 WR on whatever team he plays. Would most likely be a bad fit.

However, in a madden world I would love it. B)

I really dont think Owens Ego is that big anymore. He'll be more humble.

If we really thought that our WR core was that bad that we needed to add Owens I believe that we would have used a pick higher than a 5th, but we didnt so pretty much NO we should not take a look at Owens, TD is big on our team chemistry and the Locker room and TO history with every team except Buff has shown he is not a good fit in the Locker room.

Did you follow last weekends draft? We spent 3 days avoiding talented, problem children in favor of good character.

If you have no trust in our FO .....then i wonder why are you even a fan? I suggest you go find a team that have the best uniform and then go with it....I rather lose a fan then having one like you.

If you have no trust in our FO .....then i wonder why are you even a fan? I suggest you go find a team that have the best uniform and then go with it....I rather lose a fan then having one like you.

woah easy there boss. just because someone is a fan doesnt mean they have to blindly support everything the FO does. Im sure some Redskins and Raiders fans would agree. I'm with the other guy to certain point, i mean we have a locker room thats well grounded and has good leaders in place, why not take a chance on a talented kid that has some minor character flaws, we can straighten him out.

I don't even think Muskokas comment was a shot at the FO, but more of an honest assessment. Dez Bryant is talented, but we passed on him, because of character. Everson Griffen was the same thing. We want workhorse kind of guys that have a motor that doesn't sputter at all until the clock reads 00:00 in the fourth quarter...That is the reason why Owens can stay a free agent. I think his ego has finally caught up to him, and his skill no longer outshadows it.

I think you are taking this the wrong way. He is saying that we didnt draft any prospects with character concerns so why would we sign a FA with character concerns.

T.O. could die in a train accident and some of you will insist his corpse be dug up and signed for one year to a vet minimum contract.

TD is WELL aware of who is a free agent and who is not. If he felt T.O. could improve this team, he would have made the move. This is the same for Henderson. Some of you have trouble understanding that a guy like TD, who's day and night job is to evaluate talent and assess which players are a good fir for this team. That's pretty much all he does, yet some of you seem to think you are better judges as to what's best for this team. It's not a matter of trusting TD, it's a matter of him knowing WAY more than we ever will.

If we really thought that our WR core was that bad that we needed to add Owens I believe that we would have used a pick higher than a 5th, but we didnt so pretty much NO we should not take a look at Owens, TD is big on our team chemistry and the Locker room and TO history with every team except Buff has shown he is not a good fit in the Locker room.

This needs to be bolded and put in big letters..Just like you said, TD would of maybe drafted dez bryant if he thought our recievers werent up to par and needed help. Thanks for finally speaking the truth..

THANK YOU PEYTON! i think more than half of these guys go with the popular choice of the board

I'm not trying to argue with anyone, but here is reality. Terrell Owens has never been a problem at any place until at least his second season. I think the stuff in Dallas was a little overblown too, and I think in fact that Terrell Owens is a different guy now than the guy who was in San Francisco and Philly.

Mostly though, I just think Michael Jenkins is not a starting caliber player in this league. I don't even think a reasonable argument can be made that I am wrong about that. I'd like to see him replaced with somebody who is starting caliber, and Terrell Owens is still starting caliber, he's got at least 1 more year in him.

Is Ray Carruth out of prison yet?

Ray Carruth LMAO :lol: -yeah lets sign him to a free agent deal. Seriously tho T.O has worst hands than Jenkins -Do we really want a declining 37 year old loud mouth locker room cancer-Uhhhhm **** to the NO.

I can see this fool trying to throw Matt under the bus because he isnt getting the ball enough. :rolleyes::o NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!