Falcons, Braves, Hawks

I couldn't find the original thread but folks the Hawks are on the verge of elimination in the playoffs and the Braves have lost eight straight games. The Falcons meanwhile are amassing young, hungry talent while sprinkling in some vet leadership and are coming off two winning seasons in a row. I think its painfully OBVIOUS the Falcons are the serious contender of all the Atlanta sports teams.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, if the Falconcs are the closest thing ya'll got to a "championship" team... than im sorry.

All ima say is, thank god for the Rays.

dont feel bad buc that yall dont have a NBA team in tampa.You can always cheer for the heat...oh wait, they got eliminated and d-wade is headed up I 75 to sign a contract with his new team..THE HAWKS!!

I can't believe we gave Rafael soriano to TB. So gay. Bucs suck you dnt even have a basketball team(dnt try to claim Orlando) and the rays are so incosistent. They have great year then they have a sucky year. So your in the same boat as us. Except for hockey I heard the lightnings are really good.

this man speaketh the truth!

with a real coach the Hawks win 15 more games this season easily and would be sitting at home right now waiting for whoever advances next round

Mike Woodson is easily the worst coach in the NBA, no doubt in my mind. He was blessed with a talented team which masked alot of his deficiencies as a coach. Until now.

Falcons hands down!!!

It starts with ownership, and I wouldn't trade for any other owner in the league with the way Blank has embraced his role post fiasco.

The other two, Braves and Hawks, are lacking stable ownership. I.E.: the payroll compromises the personnel,and the fan base sees right through the transparency of not providing the teams with the necessary tools for consistent competitiveness.

This may be more true for the Braves, rather than the Hawks. Who am I kidding, the Spirit Group is a debacle. However, I see the Hawks issues as more of a lack of true leadership and conducive team chemistry. IMO

Edited by Speezy

Dang, if the Falcons are the closest thing ya'll got to a "championship" team... then im sorry.

All ima say is, thank god for the Rays.

Mighty cocky about your Rays Mr. Bucman. It's still April buddy, don't crown them champs quite yet. B)

That being said, you guys ARE looking pretty good. And I would love nothing more than for you to take out the yanks.

dont feel bad buc that yall dont have a NBA team in tampa.You can always cheer for the heat...oh wait, they got eliminated and d-wade is headed up I 75 to sign a contract with his new team..THE HAWKS!!

Tampa is actually closer the Orlando.. which if the Hawks make it out of the Bucks series.. well..

wow...! I love the Braves, but...

They are a long way off!! Cox has lost his fire and they need a spark.

So have some of the older player, Chipper's comments last night after the game sounded pathetic.

I don't believe it's Cox fault that the team suck. Since the new owners took over, the Braves have sucked big time.

Self-imposed salary caps are awful.

So have some of the older player, Chipper's comments last night after the game sounded pathetic.

Self-imposed salary caps are awful.

Chipper has a year left max. he doesn't want to be Brave anymore, I guess I give him credit because he stayed with us his whole career (for **** good money), but he hasn't really contributed lately and you can tell he is fed up with the rediculousnous that has become the Braves