Info needed on our offensive and defensive schemes

I have posted on here before under a different name, however the last couple of years I've mainly used the board for information.

However one thing that doesn't seem to be discussed a lot on here, at least not in great detail, and which I'd love to learn more about, is how the Falcons offensive and defensive schemes work. What kind of blocking, typical running and passing plays, how the DL and LB corps works (their responsibilities), does the secondary use zone or man and so on?

You get a feeling what the answer is to some of those questions by watching them play, but I'd love to get more precise information on anything regarding "how" the Falcons play, and what kind of players are needed. I know that there a very few definitive answers, but again any info would be appreciated.

I have posted on here before under a different name, however the last couple of years I've mainly used the board for information.

However one thing that doesn't seem to be discussed a lot on here, at least not in great detail, and which I'd love to learn more about, is how the Falcons offensive and defensive schemes work. What kind of blocking, typical running and passing plays, how the DL and LB corps works (their responsibilities), does the secondary use zone or man and so on?

You get a feeling what the answer is to some of those questions by watching them play, but I'd love to get more precise information on anything regarding "how" the Falcons play, and what kind of players are needed. I know that there a very few definitive answers, but again any info would be appreciated.

Passing=wheres an Open man

Running=wheres an Open Lane

Defense=Dont let them score