A True Falcon Should Stay in ATL

birdman86

we all know that finneran has been great for this franchise as well as a stand up guy. sadly we can all also tell that his on field career here may be coming to an end soon. either this season or the next if i had to guess. i know this may be a little premature but im a huge finneran fan so im doin it anyways. bump if you think we should keep him on as a WR coach or some other part of this organization.

we all know that finneran has been great for this franchise as well as a stand up guy. sadly we can all also tell that his on field career here may be coming to an end soon. either this season or the next if i had to guess. i know this may be a little premature but im a huge finneran fan so im doin it anyways. bump if you think we should keep him on as a WR coach or some other part of this organization.

He has been a great part of the FO for a while now!

He resigned, so I think he is ready to make one last push and then retire as a Falcon!

He is great for not-only his called-upon production and crucial catches, but his amazing humanitarianism (wheww) in the community!

Bump.

Edited by Beezy

Yep Finn is easily one of my all time favorite Falcon players, and that list is quite large. My favorite Falcons have been the blue collar guys like him who came into the league struggling just to even make a team, much less end up having a long and productive career.

He surprised me by coming back and making the team last year. Maybe Finn has a few more surprises left in him. But whenever he hangs up the cleats, I would love to see him remain in this organization in some capacity. I think he sets a great example to the young guys of how great dedication, hard work, and high character can payoff in the NFL.

The best part about being a fan for me is watching this kind of player make it, and knowing there may be more like him coming here this year that fit that mold. That is what makes being a fan so rewarding to me.

Edited by FalconFanForLife