Can we please just Fast Forward to September ?

Bring It

Can't believe the Hawks have nearly blown a 2-0 lead. :unsure:

Woody better salvage this series or he's gone.

We can only hope that is the case....worst coach in the NBA! It is almost funny how bad Skiles is outcoaching him in this series. I can't blame Joe Johnson for wanting to get the heck out of dodge....

Dont understand why Woody is the scapegoat for Joe and Jam playing like ****.

Also how do you get 0 free throw shots in the 4th qt? on your home court? And maybe its just me but I find it very very strange that the 1st game Joes fouls out in the entire season is game 5 vs the Bucks. Crawford also fouled out in game 4. But hey we will get on a hot streak and win game 6 and 7 then Orlando better lookout, a Hawks team on a hot streak is a very good team.

Dont understand why Woody is the scapegoat for Joe and Jam playing like ****.

Also how do you get 0 free throw shots in the 4th qt? on your home court? And maybe its just me but I find it very very strange that the 1st game Joes fouls out in the entire season is game 5 vs the Bucks. Crawford also fouled out in game 4. But hey we will get on a hot streak and win game 6 and 7 then Orlando better lookout, a Hawks team on a hot streak is a very good team.

love your optimism but you and I both know that the Bucks NEED the 2nd round for ticket sales and resurrection of a pretty much dead franchise more than the hawks do. Bucks get it done because that is what david stern wants. :angry:

If you still have faith in a Hawks team coached by Woodson and lead by a guy who has no leadership qualities in Joe Johnson then you are an idiot.

amen. sums up the hawks. Bye bye woodson and johnson. They won't be missed. Joe can go to the bulls and ruin that franchise. Bulls wouldnt even make the playoffs with him. Derrick Rose would touch the ball about 50% less than he does now and he is the creator on that team.

from duckettpleaze in Anything But Football

I've been able to incorporate Woodson's coaching technique for my ten year old son's soccer team. When the other team adjusts to our game, I glare at my kids. The further we get behind, the more I glare. It's an excellent strategy. But I gotta tell you, my kids must stink because we keep losing.

:blink: :lol:

I had hope for the Hawks but the signs were obvious when they lost nearly every road-game during the regular season. There is something really wrong with this team and it begins with that idiot head coach of theirs. And Joe Johnson is not a #1 player on an NBA team - he is a #2. Relying on him is like the Falcons relying on Michael Jenkins to be a star WR.

The Hawks just need to clean house and start over again. Fire Woody. Let Joe Johnson go. Rebuild a new nucleus.

And the Braves are a total disaster. Frank Wren has put this team back to where it was in the '80s. Horrible.

He lets go of our best pitcher and brings in some dork named Glaus? Wow...

Bobby Cox should have retired after last season. He is obviously senile now. What is he like 102 years old?

Vazquez looks like hot garbage with the Yankees now.

u shouldn't want woodson gone because he leaves, so does joe johnson...

I dunno I think Hawks would be better off with another number 1 and Joe would be one **** of a number 2 for who whatever big name team that would pay for him.

Best for both parties.

I had hope for the Hawks but the signs were obvious when they lost nearly every road-game during the regular season. There is something really wrong with this team and it begins with that idiot head coach of theirs. And Joe Johnson is not a #1 player on an NBA team - he is a #2. Relying on him is like the Falcons relying on Michael Jenkins to be a star WR. The Hawks just need to clean house and start over again. Fire Woody. Let Joe Johnson go. Rebuild a new nucleus.

Geez. Woodson increased his wins in every season, with Billy Knight's team.

As far as losing every road game? Clueless. 19-22.

Joe Johnson? One of only four NBA players that averaged 21 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists over the last three years (Koby, LeBron and Wade).

AF.com needs to clean house starting with you. Wait a minute I thought you retired last week. :rolleyes:

Now that you've made this post there's no doubt in my mind the Hawks will take the next two. Thanks.

love your optimism but you and I both know that the Bucks NEED the 2nd round for ticket sales and resurrection of a pretty much dead franchise more than the hawks do. Bucks get it done because that is what david stern wants. :angry:

Yea I agree. It just pisses me off that the NBA didnt even really try to cover it up in game 5. 17 free throws to 0 and Joe fouls out, the ycould have atleast tried to not make it look so obvious.

If you still have faith in a Hawks team coached by Woodson and lead by a guy who has no leadership qualities in Joe Johnson then you are an idiot.

I'm fine with Woodson but its clear Joe has to go. He has improved this team every year and hopefully D Wade decides he would like to be in a new uni next year, if thats the case I hope we do whatever it takes to bring a true leader like Wade to Atlanta.

Geez. Woodson increased his wins in every season, with Billy Knight's team.

As far as losing every road game? Clueless. 19-22.

Joe Johnson? One of only four NBA players that averaged 21 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists over the last three years (Koby, LeBron and Wade).

AF.com needs to clean house starting with you. Wait a minute I thought you retired last week. :rolleyes:

Now that you've made this post there's no doubt in my mind the Hawks will take the next two. Thanks.

I believe they will as well, but we do have a solid team but I would rather see a different number 1 running the team.