so i just made a bet on the Falons

1989Fan

so this guy who is a friend, but also a football idiot was annoying me today.

I just mentioned some station picked ATL and NYJ for the SB.

his reply was oh yeah, its a guarantee the Jets will win it, they signed so and so, Tomlinson, blah blah.

Then he laughed and said ATL def wont be in the superbowl, they arent even good. He went on to say their D is inferior, Sanchez will be better than Ryan, etc. Santonio Holmes is a God.......yada yada...

So just to shut him up, we bet $100 that ATL finishes with a better record this year. I told him Sanches sucks, Jets better win 13 games because we are going 12-4, and they are stupid for letting T. Jones go and signing a bunch of head cases to buy a SB.

Man, I hope we dont get to many injuries this year, lol.

his reply was oh yeah, its a guarantee the Jets will win it, they signed so and so, Tomlinson, blah blah.

Then he laughed and said ATL def wont be in the superbowl, they arent even good. He went on to say their D is inferior, Sanchez will be better than Ryan, etc. Santonio Holmes is a God.......yada yada...

So just to shut him up, we bet $100 that ATL finishes with a better record this year. I told him Sanches sucks, Jets better win 13 games because we are going 12-4, and they are stupid for letting T. Jones go and signing a bunch of head cases to buy a SB.

Im sick of the jets. Rex Ryan is a dickweed. Sanchez will be AVG at QB and all those names they signed wont do them anygood. Leting jones go cost them the SB and possibly the play-offs. I think the jets and saints are my least favorite teams at this point. used to be the pats and the boys.

Better get your money back!! The Falcons will go 10-6 =., second to the Saints =D.

Psh ta **** with that Double down. You'll out to the jets. And cmon really bush? your going to say that. id rather the saints do better than the jets.

Jet's are trying to BUY a SB or sign it.

you are talking about 2 teams that went in 2 totaly dif directions

1 bought the Farm

the other never left the Hovel

altho both may be in playoffs ,neither will be in Super Bowl this yr

my SB Pick

Patriots vs Vikings

I cant take you seriously for throwing in the dead Franchise. the vikings ehh maybe. Farve could have had his last good year we never really know now do we. its a guessing game in minnesota.

I cant take you seriously for throwing in the dead Franchise. the vikings ehh maybe. Farve could have had his last good year we never really know now do we. its a guessing game in minnesota.

just cause you live in a Hovel dosent mean your dead bro lol

i am uhhhhhhhhh yea living proof of that :ph34r:

Better get your money back!! The Falcons will go 10-6 =., second to the Saints =D.

Even if they did go 10-6 I would still be happy when 2 of them wins come from the Falcons beating the he** out of the saints and still go on to win the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Edited by ch46745