Chizik announces Cam Newton will be Auburn's starting QB.

Mr. Hoopah!

is cam okay healthwise? i have read some scuttlebutt about arm/shoulder problems..

I haven't heard anything about injuries. He saw limited action in the spring game, but by all other accounts he got equal or more snaps in practices and scrimmages, and performed better than the other 3 in practices and scrimmages.

I haven't heard anything about injuries. He saw limited action in the spring game, but by all other accounts he got equal or more snaps in practices and scrimmages, and performed better than the other 3 in practices and scrimmages.

okay just wondering mdrake. thanks for the info.

does auburn do anything like florida with laptops?

You must be a Bammer. That's all I've heard from the Bammers, bad laptop jokes. Yes, he was arrested for buying a stolen laptop at Florida, but the charges were dropped, and he voluntarily withdrew from Florida. He's been very candid about the incident and has taken responsibility. In his own words.

wait...isn't that the former UF backup QB?

Yes, former 5 star. As I explained in my earlier post, he was arrested for buying a stolen laptop from a kid, but the charges were dropped, and he ultimately left Florida and enrolled at Blinn Community College, where he lead them to a JUCO championship last season.

While I appreciate what Chris Todd did for us last year, Newton is the QB Malzahn dreams of to run this offense.

Yeah, the arm problems rumors were started by bammers. He is fine, no homo, and will take Auburn to the SEC championship game this year. Book it.

yeah i was wondering if that was just more fake stuff started by bama fans.. i see a lot of that and it for some reason bleeds over to finebaum and he repeats it as if it's fact.. of course i see the same thing with auburn fans on bama so it goes back and forth of course.. good to hear he isn't hurt or anything like that. It will be great to see a rematch in the sec title game this year.. oh yeah one more thing because it's fun to talk a little smack: Fear the Thumb!!!! :P

You must be a Bammer. That's all I've heard from the Bammers, bad laptop jokes. Yes, he was arrested for buying a stolen laptop at Florida, but the charges were dropped, and he voluntarily withdrew from Florida. He's been very candid about the incident and has taken responsibility. In his own words.

**** no about being bamma fan. Thats offensive to me, I'm a Florida fan if haven't figured that out by now.jesus read some of my post on here once in a while

**** no about being bamma fan. Thats offensive to me, I'm a Florida fan if haven't figured that out by now.jesus read some of my post on here once in a while

Sorry, didn't know. However, I wasn't aware that I'm under any sort of affirmative duty to read everyone's posts and figure out who they root for in college football.