TD in a couple more interviews today

Tandy

Very dissapointed with Cowherd today. Everytime TD try'd to talk football, all Cowherd wanted to talk about was Dez Bryant and the Miami Dolphins.

Cowherd can't disappoint me, I have heard his show. It is like

Gen. Patton reading Rommel's book. You learn his tendencies and

he tends to beat and beat and beat on a dead horse.

Cowherd can't disappoint me, I have heard his show. It is like

Gen. Patton reading Rommel's book. You learn his tendencies and

he tends to beat and beat and beat on a dead horse.

For real. You listen to 20 minutes, and you've heard the whole 4 hours.

...not to mention his bad BAD analogies.

Very dissapointed with Cowherd today. Everytime TD try'd to talk football, all Cowherd wanted to talk about was Dez Bryant and the Miami Dolphins.

That is b/c Cowherd is a stupid little girly turd :blink: who is too busy lovin' on USC/Pete Carrol and would rather talk about story lines then the actual game itself.

He cares nothing about sports.......he just wants "stories."

Edited by coachx

For real. You listen to 20 minutes, and you've heard the whole 4 hours.

...not to mention his bad BAD analogies.

could not have said it better rugger8......i like the "spanning the globe" segment where he just asks questions and lets reporters give out info/analysis.

I "HATE" his opening monologues - he will pick some hot topic, come up with an illogical take on the topic and proceed to drive the point into the ground. I usually switch the channel - I come back 20 minutes later and he is still talking about it - I mean "how many times can you say the same thing over and over and over?"

That is b/c Cowherd is a stupid little girly turd :blink: who is too busy lovin' on USC/Pete Carrol and would rather talk about story lines then the actual game itself.

He cares nothing about sports.......he just wants "stories."

I gotta be honest I enjoy Cowherd's frankness but sometimes he just annoys the sh^t out of me. Between his NFC and AFC East bias (just because you don't play a team from New York twice a year doesn't mean your not a real football division) and some of the worst football to real life analogies I've ever hear in my life, I just dunno. I'm tired of defending this guy.

I gotta be honest I enjoy Cowherd's frankness but sometimes he just annoys the sh^t out of me. Between his NFC and AFC East bias (just because you don't play a team from New York twice a year doesn't mean your not a real football division) and some of the worst football to real life analogies I've ever hear in my life, I just dunno. I'm tired of defending this guy.

He is the 1st one to admit that he only talks about what helps his national ratings. He only cares about LA, NY, and font page stories only. He is a toon as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not a big Buck and Kincaid fan either but I their interview is 10X better then Cowherds.

Edited by coachx