Cheerlearders

Question - what yard line do the cheerleaders hang out at on each side. I sat in section 129 last year and it seemed they were around the 20-30 yrd line but could be wrong. I've moved to 131 this season, is that near where the cheerleaders are at? If not, I should move over a section or two! haha

They are in front of Section 132 (5-15 yard line). I'm not sure about other sections, but it's probably the same around the Dome. Sections 112, 119, 132 and 139.

Botox, Liposuction and boob jobs? laugh.gif

Naaaaa. Probably just a new mix of cheerleaders after the annual competition/selection process.

Here it is per AJC. We need some "New South":

Atlanta Falcons cheerleader unit to be revamped

7:07 am April 1, 2010, by D. Orlando Ledbetter

The Falcons cheerleader tryouts are coming up. The team plans to revamp the squad with a new look and new uniforms. (CURTIS COMPTON/AJC)

BIRDLAND — Hey y’all, let’s take a day off from all of the NFL draft talk.

We have some really exciting cheerleader news.

The team is completely revamping its Cheerleader program for the 2010 season with a new look, new uniforms, new logo and overall new approach. Check out the video.

The new look consists of the Falcons searching for ladies who epitomize the “New South.” Young, glamorous, hip, attractive and intelligent.