Ryan Williams

Don't forget Ookie himself. :P

But I don't want to miss out on a really good player just because we've had some bad history with VT. If a good quality player who we could really use falls to us you go full speed ahead and live with the consequnces.

This guy is a beast! Freshman season 293 Carries... 1,655 yards....21 TD's....5.6 YPC

I would love for the falcons to draft this guy he is a difference maker just watch this video.

Guy is a freak. Only get him if Turner does not pan out obviosuly.

he mite be ok, need more than just one year to judge. but he can run with power or speed.

Alright I gotta vent and get this $hit off my chest. I am sick and tired of hearing some of you so called worthless a$$ fans saying " We better not draft him he is from VT or just say NO to him I dont want anymore VT palyer". Think about what you are saying for a second. Everyone is there own person and some of the Tech players haven't turned out to be as good as we would of liked and some have messed up but that DOESNT mean EVERY VT player is going to be the same way.

Would if be fair for someone in a job interview to turn you down because someone that came from your college or highschool didn't work out for them? NO it wouldn't so why is it fair for you to say NO to him because he went to VT. I go to VT and Ryan Williams doesnt drink or has never been in trouble. He has zero character problems and is usually the last one off the field after games because he signs autographs until they all leave. He is a fan favorite and is always smiling.

Like I said some of you guys need to get over the Vick and Jimmy Williams stuff. Its ridiculous for you to say you don't want a potential all pro RB because of the college he chose to attend out of high school. If Tim Tebow went to VT you guys would say yall dont want him and he has character problems. Some of you guys are that bad.

Guest Gritz

Alright I gotta vent and get this $hit off my chest. I am sick and tired of hearing some of you so called worthless a$$ fans saying " We better not draft him he is from VT or just say NO to him I dont want anymore VT palyer". Think about what you are saying for a second. Everyone is there own person and some of the Tech players haven't turned out to be as good as we would of liked and some have messed up but that DOESNT mean EVERY VT player is going to be the same way.

Would if be fair for someone in a job interview to turn you down because someone that came from your college or highschool didn't work out for them? NO it wouldn't so why is it fair for you to say NO to him because he went to VT. I go to VT and Ryan Williams doesnt drink or has never been in trouble. He has zero character problems and is usually the last one off the field after games because he signs autographs until they all leave. He is a fan favorite and is always smiling.

Like I said some of you guys need to get over the Vick and Jimmy Williams stuff. Its ridiculous for you to say you don't want a potential all pro RB because of the college he chose to attend out of high school. If Tim Tebow went to VT you guys would say yall dont want him and he has character problems. Some of you guys are that bad.

I think most of it is said in a joking way.....If there was some great player coming out of Virginia Tech who wasn't spending all of his spare time murdering Lassie or eating all there is to eat at an All You Can Eat restaurant while smoking a panel truck full of ganga....I would be first in line to want that guy.

So would virtually everyone else on here....... ;)

I think most of it is said in a joking way.....If there was some great player coming out of Virginia Tech who wasn't spending all of his spare time murdering Lassie or eating all there is to eat at an All You Can Eat restaurant while smoking a panel truck full of ganga....I would be first in line to want that guy.

:lol::lol: If I had those odds.... I'd bet the house! :lol:

Edited by Beezy

Well that makes me feel a little better now haha. But yea Ryan Williams would be a great pick for us next year. He is a lot like DeAngelo Williams.

Ryan Williams is the future of the NFL... he is insane. So fast but can lower his shoulder when u least expect it.

The kid does have skills! That juke at 1:05..... that was so quick I thought I pushed fast forward for a second.

But, lets see what happens in the next two years.

Only time will tell....... ;)