Sean Weatherspoon Jerkin

birdman86

ok during espn's coverage of the nfl draft when the falcons made their first pick and selected sean weatherspoon his first lettle bio video that popped up was him jerkin (the dance from that song "your a jerk"). i know someone out there knows where i can find this video because my friend is a hardcore eagles fan and cracks up everytime desean jackson jerks in the endzone. please help finding this video would make my day.

(ok well it probably wouldnt make my day but it would deffinitely make my hour)

ok during espn's coverage of the nfl draft when the falcons made their first pick and selected sean weatherspoon his first lettle bio video that popped up was him jerkin (the dance from that song "your a jerk"). i know someone out there knows where i can find this video because my friend is a hardcore eagles fan and cracks up everytime desean jackson jerks in the endzone. please help finding this video would make my day.

(ok well it probably wouldnt make my day but it would deffinitely make my hour)

I already called a gay friend of mine. This is why I should read threads before reporting the news.

ha well i figured it would catch everyone's eye if i gave it that title. all of your homocidal tendencies aside, i got the info i needed so thanks everyone. and for those of you who dont know what dance that is.......go back in your cubicle and hang yourself with that clip-on tie

ha well i figured it would catch everyone's eye if i gave it that title. all of your homocidal tendencies aside, i got the info i needed so thanks everyone. and for those of you who dont know what dance that is.......go back in your cubicle and hang yourself with that clip-on tie

Just wanted to make sure that little gem got quoted before it ends up edited. That is all.

I'm too worried about trying to figure out what this is if I type "jerkin" into google.

Two things I don't miss about Atlanta:

1. Traffic

2. Snap Music

I've made the assumption this is snap music, because it sounds so dumb.

Its a westcoast dance...the skinny jeans thing is too much some things grown men shouldnt wear :mellow:

I think you have mixed up homicidal and homosexual into homocidal. I think it means you kill gay guys.

Actually, I really wonder if that's a real word.

its a hybrid. it means you often kill other's over the fact that your such a total queer. sorry for the confusion ^_^

Ice T son...

The coconut juice kid? I should have prefaced my last statement with "good". I'm not denying the existence of new WC rappers. Same as ATL rappers, there must be 1,000 of them, with maybe 5 being good.

I'm diggin BoB though. I would think he is killing Atlanta radio.

The coconut juice kid? I should have prefaced my last statement with "good". I'm not denying the existence of new WC rappers. Same as ATL rappers, there must be 1,000 of them, with maybe 5 being good.

I'm diggin BoB though. I would think he is killing Atlanta radio.

:lol: B.O.B is cool I met him at the studio before he signed with Grand Hustle he is cool but his production and creativity cover up that his lyrics arent that good. He has a few good ones though. I think Joe Budden is the best rapper alive but people wont listen!!!!!!

Oh and West Coast Crooked I>>>>>>>>>>>>all

Slaughterhouse best rap group out right now!!!!!!!!