A Short Story on Corey Peters

Bring It

And just how do you know he'll be any good?!?! There have been tons of players that have put up those type numbers and better so what makes him so sure fire?

We don't, it's called optimism.

However, if you watch his videos, especially his interviews, you get to see a character, personality, & passion that you don't see in many players. Overwhelmingly strong qualities that are a part the players that are good at this game & none of the qualities of the players that flop. So he has what it takes & this makes the likelihood of him being great a much bigger possibility.

We don't, it's called optimism.

However, if you watch his videos, especially his interviews, you get to see a character, personality, & passion that you don't see in many players. Overwhelmingly strong qualities that are a part the players that are good at this game & none of the qualities of the players that flop. So he has what it takes & this makes the likelihood of him being great a much bigger possibility.

Well you can say that about any kid.

He will turn out to be more than the Falcons expected !!

http://www.lex18.com/news/uks-corey-peters-picked-in-third-round-of-nfl-draft/

Nice post!

I questioned the pick in the beginning, but then after more and more research... we got great value with this pick!

He will be a great fit in our 4-3.

And if he doesn't perform....... Spoon's gonna be all over his ***! :lol:

He will turn out to be more than the Falcons expected !!

http://www.lex18.com/news/uks-corey-peters-picked-in-third-round-of-nfl-draft/

bring it, thank you! This is a young man who was a little under the "NFL" radar, except for TD.

He will prove to be a valuable asset even in this season. I have noticed that TD doesn't draft players who take a long time to develop.

Good read, I like Peters, anybody that can stand in the SEC and have good numbers can be a good work in progress. ;) I remember that UGA game :( To UK it was like they won the national championship, but reading how long they have not beat UGA it was to them. :(

Edited by nativefalcon

He's the big body player that Smith has been known to like for anchoring the D-line. Stats are impressive, SEC, good character, good value. No mystery as to why he is a Falcon

I'd actually be willing to bet that he will be just as good as the two DTs' Tampa took, and at a better value.

He's the big body player that Smith has been known to like for anchoring the D-line. Stats are impressive, SEC, good character, good value. No mystery as to why he is a Falcon

I'd actually be willing to bet that he will be just as good as the two DTs' Tampa took, and at a better value.

Now that would be really cool....