Devil's advocate

FalconPio

I feel as though us fans should feel comfortable going against the grain on what most people think sometimes.

I, am in no way trying to start anything.

I just want very great discussion.

So here is where you put whats really been on your mind.

I'll go first..

1.I love abe but i believe he goes out with a bang this year. This should be his last year.

2. Jenkins is upgradable.

Yall turn B)

I feel as though us fans should feel comfortable going against the grain on what most people think sometimes.

I, am in no way trying to start anything.

I just want very great discussion.

So here is where you put whats really been on your mind.

I'll go first..

1.I love abe but i believe he goes out with a bang this year. This should be his last year.

2. Jenkins is upgradable.

Yall turn B)

WHY DIDN'T WE PICK UP ERIC NORWOOD!!! ha i know it wouldn't have made sense seeing as we picked weatherspoon but i go to USC and would have loved to see him in a falcons uniform. and then the freakin panthers come in a take him. shot right in the heart man, ice cold

Guest Gritz

I'll do it.....

Just like last year when I deep down worried that we hadn't done enough to shore up our patchy secondary, now I'm concerned that we haven't done enough (yet) to fix our anemic pass rush.

I know that if Peria comes back strong, Biermann continues to progress, Sidbury makes his mark and Abraham rebounds we will be okay.....but I just wonder why it looks like we might be entering a second consecutive season with a glaring defensive need seemingly glossed over.

There. I said it. I feel better.

I'll do it.....Just like last year when I deep down worried that we hadn't done enough to shore up our patchy secondary, now I'm concerned that we haven't done enough (yet) to fix our anemic pass rush.I know that if Peria comes back strong, Biermann continues to progress, Sidbury makes his mark and Abraham rebounds we will be okay.....but I just wonder why it looks like we might be entering a second consecutive season with a glaring defensive need seemingly glossed over.There. I said it. I feel better.

Agreed.

I'll do it.....

Just like last year when I deep down worried that we hadn't done enough to shore up our patchy secondary, now I'm concerned that we haven't done enough (yet) to fix our anemic pass rush.

I know that if Peria comes back strong, Biermann continues to progress, Sidbury makes his mark and Abraham rebounds we will be okay.....but I just wonder why it looks like we might be entering a second consecutive season with a glaring defensive need seemingly glossed over.

There. I said it. I feel better.

I'll have to agree with grits, eggs, and bacon on this one, but as always, hopefully our concern will turn out for the better.

1. Matt Ryan is a little over rated on these boards. He's going to be great but isn't there yet like everybody thinks he is.

2. Douglas is going to take another year to get back to 100%

3. Gonzo is the best tight end of all time. I don't care what anybody says.

4. In order for our D to be good, Abraham must bounce back

5. Weatherspoon is going to be a beast but does he even start this year?

Guest Gritz

I'll have to agree with grits, eggs, and bacon on this one, but as always, hopefully our concern will turn out for the better.

....and I agree with joenate, Jon & Kate +8....

I understand what the front office is trying to do. I get it. It probably is better for the long-term health of the franchise to build this team foundation-up.....brick by brick...But man sometimes you feel like you need to go out there and get that fancy granite countertop.....

WHY DIDN'T WE PICK UP ERIC NORWOOD!!! ha i know it wouldn't have made sense seeing as we picked weatherspoon but i go to USC and would have loved to see him in a falcons uniform. and then the freakin panthers come in a take him. shot right in the heart man, ice cold

You copying and pasting that into every thread there, guy?